Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010/11 Away Shirt Revealed?  (Read 14672 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 14:19:26 »

forza fugla!
One F In Fitton

« Reply #61 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 21:03:42 »

I try to hide my belly in the black and gold away shirt from some years back! Works wonders!

Yes  My wardrobe has been getting blacker and blacker over the last few years - bollocks to dieting. All old people are miserable anyway, who wants to get old?! Keep eating cakes, curries & chinese food, and drinking beer, is what I say - just wear black!

Then die with a smile on your face.
Lumps

« Reply #62 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 21:18:55 »

As this thread has been revised can I just voice how impressed I am by the fucking genius marketing masterstroke that was attracting 442 as oujr main shirt sponsor.

I assume IPC (or whoever the publisher is) got a decent price, as the coverage in the magazine has been worth a bloody fortune to us in attracting other sponsors, the shirt deal etc.

It's not like the rest of the media are all over us, so I can't imagine the likes of samsung would be knocking on the door if we weren't plastered all over the biggest football monthly virtually every issue. If it was some clever bugger on the board that dreamed up the idea and sold it to 442 then good bloody work. Long may it continue!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 08:56:22 »

As this thread has been revised can I just voice how impressed I am by the fucking genius marketing masterstroke that was attracting 442 as oujr main shirt sponsor.

I assume IPC (or whoever the publisher is) got a decent price, as the coverage in the magazine has been worth a bloody fortune to us in attracting other sponsors, the shirt deal etc.

It's not like the rest of the media are all over us, so I can't imagine the likes of samsung would be knocking on the door if we weren't plastered all over the biggest football monthly virtually every issue. If it was some clever bugger on the board that dreamed up the idea and sold it to 442 then good bloody work. Long may it continue!
IIRC, FourFourTwo don't actually pay us a lot in sponsorship. The main attraction of the deal was the publicity. As you say, it was a great move!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: