Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Win 7 and Vista Help!  (Read 1567 times)
Barry Scott

« on: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 16:40:14 »

I'll try to keep this short.

My Old Chap has several pcs, which are supposed to be networked. 2 laptops on Vista, another on Win 7 (all wireless) and a desktop connected to the router via cable using Vista.

All laptops connect to the router, but most of the time list the network as unidentified, public and don't grant internet access. I've checked for Bonjour, which is supposedly a problem and given all network cards new Mac Addresses, however, now the fucking cabled desktop does the same.

It's making me so fucking angry, not only do i always end up helping with this (even though i know fuck all about this shitty excuse for an OS) and i some how manage to get them all working, but then for no reason (it would seem) they go back to playing silly cunts.

I there a way to get round this? Does anyone know the if i can get some new network config manager that will remove this pathetic security thing?

HELP! PLEASE!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 22:13:05 »

Maybe it's the router? Has it got the latest firmware?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Barry Scott

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 21:40:33 »

Funny you should say that. I went over with a new router and everything seemed to work after that... I'm quite baffled as to how can it be a router, but it would appear you are right Sippo. Thanks. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: