Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: brentford  (Read 10222 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 13:46:46 »

Yes it will sell out but most people who want a ticket will be able to get one. There won't be hundreds of loyal supporters left without tickets.
Now, don't let the obvious facts get in the way of an opportunity to have a good whinge
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 13:58:38 »

I agree with arrival on this one
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 14:20:17 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10341~2036010,00.html

would liked to have gone on the stratton bank for this one and had enough to generate an atmosphere but given the drop in temp prediction for the weekend, looks like its the town end for me Sad

They've made this all ticket for Brentford fans and are giving them the usuall allocation in the Arkells. Seems a strange thing to do unless they're opening the Stratton Bank for us lot.

Cats are better than dogs FACT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 14:28:48 »

Now, don't let the obvious facts get in the way of an opportunity to have a good whinge

in that case make it general sale for the play offs then.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 14:35:26 »

It will be. After season ticket holders and those with brentford stubbs. There will be at least a few thousand on general sale.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:01:39 »

Your whinge makes no sense as more would probably miss out if they went straight on general sale, if its based on ticket stubbs for the last game a handfull will miss out at most.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:02:47 »

Mixed feelings on this one. I don't think the Club are approaching this purely from the point of loyalty. Bearing in mind our possible PO opponents, I'm sure the Club are trying to limit any overspill of away fans into home sections of the CG. As I recall, a similar ploy was tried in the 70's whereby we ended up with 10k+ at a reserve game. I do empathise with arriba though. Perhaps the Club could have stated 'a ticket stub from ANY ONE of our last 3 home games'.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:22:44 »

Your whinge makes no sense as more would probably miss out if they went straight on general sale, if its based on ticket stubbs for the last game a handfull will miss out at most.

clearly you missed my point in the post you quoted.
anyway i have to ask how "more would probably miss out if they went straight on general sale"?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:23:19 »

I agree with arrival on this one

Predictive text again?
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:25:04 »

anyway i have to ask how "more would probably miss out if they went straight on general sale"?

More regular matchgoers would miss out as people whose last game was Fulham or Leeds at home would buy up shitloads of tickets.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:30:00 »

clearly you missed my point in the post you quoted.

Well if people that have not been all season "glory supporters" got in there quick enough they could snap up alot straight away when there on general sale meaning that the more loyal supporters who have been going would miss out if they didn't act quick enough.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:30:21 »

Those who make the effort to follow the procedures, whatever they are, deserve to go

The rest can fuck off and stop whinging

Things get better but they never get good
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:30:42 »

More regular matchgoers would miss out as people whose last game was Fulham or Leeds at home would buy up shitloads of tickets.

Agree with this, what I meant to say but better worded.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:37:38 »

Yeah Arriba is whinging over nothing.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 15:46:32 »

We were talking about this saturday night, and none of us there, 7 or 8 long term fans had ever missed a match we wanted to attend, think we all panic for no reason sometimes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: