Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: people are twats  (Read 9942 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 13:56:11 »

I'm currently sat in the pub, two young lads and an older bloke walk in and prop up the bar. One of the youngster talking too fucking loud about how 'we' should get, 'you know, than russian bloke we had last year, huddink (not a spelling mistake on my part) 'he took us to the finals. He should give the youngsters a chance instead of putting them out on loan, cos that frank lampard came to swindon on loan from west ham, he never got a chance'

What a fucking asshat. That is all.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 14:14:11 »

Punch him.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 14:20:37 »

I'm sat on the step at work getting my face in the sun for a bit a car load of chavs have just pulled up in the garage next door listening to shaggy " it's wasn't me" really loud and singing along looking at me look I should be impressed! I feel physically repulsed! TWATS!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 14:24:55 »

I'm sat on the step at work getting my face in the sun for a bit a car load of chavs have just pulled up in the garage next door listening to shaggy " it's wasn't me" really loud and singing along looking at me look I should be impressed! I feel physically repulsed! TWATS!!

Wow you can sit on the step and type on TEF with the sun if your face - your very clear JFW

You should obviously feel flattered with the leering at you it obviously means you have lost none of your sex appeal

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 14:31:17 »

*smooth*
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 14:38:09 »

I'm a women I can multitask! Was actually expect comments more along the lines of you have had enough sun on your face you wrinkly old hag!! But thanks!
Talk Talk

« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 23, 2010, 20:09:14 »

I'm a women I can multitask! Was actually expect comments more along the lines of you have had enough sun on your face you wrinkly old hag!! But thanks!

You have had enough sun on your face you wrinkly old hag.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 15:56:51 »

I went up the Woodlands edge pub to watch the Leeds v Millwall game.

The table behind us I heard the bloke say, where is Millwall? And his mate said, 'I think its up north'.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 16:00:52 »

Three pikeys in the pub yesterday evening in the smoke.....wish i had a volume switch.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 18:30:28 »

Was actually expect comments more along the lines of you have had enough sun on your face you wrinkly old hag!! But thanks!

You HAVE had  enough sun on your face you wrinkly old hag. Your OK! shoot didn't capture your best side:

[url width=180 height=200]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n64/rayrabble/MISC/benidorm_madge.jpg[/url]
nochee

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 19:04:27 »

Did anyone notice a Swindon fan get nicked on Saturday (black lad) I dont know the reason why but it happened half way between the ground and the Hourglass pub. I think he may of been kicked out at Leeds and he also kicked off on the train coming back from Paddington, threatening to give us a slap for staring as he was removed from the 1st class carriage.

Anyway the point of this is I think he is a TWAT!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 19:16:15 »

Did anyone notice a Swindon fan get nicked on Saturday (black lad) I dont know the reason why but it happened half way between the ground and the Hourglass pub. I think he may of been kicked out at Leeds and he also kicked off on the train coming back from Paddington, threatening to give us a slap for staring as he was removed from the 1st class carriage.

Anyway the point of this is I think he is a TWAT!
I know who he is, He's from Calne.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 19:41:09 »

A Wycombe fan I was chatting to yesterday said ''where is Swindon? Bedfordshire?''
Talk Talk

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 22:10:02 »

I went up the Woodlands edge pub to watch the Leeds v Millwall game.

You were in the Woodlands Edge Spencer? Jeez, you should have let me know. I could have popped down so you could ignore me.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 10:33:49 »

I know who he is, He's from Calne.

eugh he was showing off about it in the pub Sat night what a cock!!

On another note the electricity board are twats! There is no electricity in the whole of Bradford on Avon!! Grrrrrr how are you supposed to run an office with no electricity??!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: