Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New mobile phone  (Read 54555 times)
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 08:00:33 »

htc desire > iphone

My vodafone contract is up for renewal now and I'm going to have a peek in their shop at lunch to have a play with the HTC Desire.  If it's good then I think I'll get that rather than waiting until the summer for the new iPhone.  I do love the iPhone that my Mrs has got, though.

I've never used an HTC phone and don't know anyone that has had one, so I'm a bit cautious about getting one!

never trust a nun...
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 08:17:39 »

apple fanboys, wank wank wank

Oh its the design, its so beautiful, so easy to use

Its a fucking phone. Apple are not a football team to be "supported", they're a major technology corporation trying to sell you shit
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 09:59:01 »

Except the iPhone is not shit though is it CT? Not sure what you have against it but the iPhone pretty much ticks all the boxes that you want in a phone. The fact it is also an iPod have been a major factor in its sucess. I love my iPhone, simple to use and in general always works, which is more than can be said for the 'freezing' problems i had on my previous Nokia's. Can't comment on the HTC Desire as not seen or used it. Obviously when it comes for renewal time I will choose a phone thats best for me then, whether thats the latest iPhone, HTC, Blackberry or Nokia. Can't see how that makes me a fanboy, just want the best available phone to me and at the time the iPhone was.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 10:08:27 »

I never said it was shit. I've never used one but I'm sure its actually really good. You looked at the range available and chose an iphone. fair enough.

But people get really wanky over apple products in a way that they dont seem to get over other brands. They'll only buy apple stuff. Its like a cult.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 10:24:17 »

Well there is that CT. Its the only Apple product i own. Same could be said for the Sony fanboys who wank over anything with a Sony badge on like the PS3 and insisting its the best bit of kit on the market, when infact global sales say otherwise!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 10:35:26 »

Well there is that CT. Its the only Apple product i own. Same could be said for the Sony fanboys who wank over anything with a Sony badge on like the PS3 and insisting its the best bit of kit on the market, when infact global sales say otherwise!

The Nazis dominated Europe in the 40's - didnt make it right though......

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #81 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 14:28:35 »

You only have to look as far as the pop singles chart to realise that most buys = fuck all.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 14:45:25 »

apple fanboys, wank wank wank

Oh its the design, its so beautiful, so easy to use

Its a fucking phone. Apple are not a football team to be "supported", they're a major technology corporation trying to sell you shit

and a football club would never try to make money (actually most don't so maybe you're right)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 15:17:32 »

If you go for a HTC (which i highly reccomend) try and go for one with android as opposed to WM6.5.

If the HD2 ran off android if would be that little bit better.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 16:30:54 »

You only have to look as far as the pop singles chart to realise that most buys = fuck all.

Not in the case of the Ford Mondeo v  the Bugatti Veyron

Talk Talk

« Reply #85 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 19:45:30 »

That's livened it right up. Good work gents Cheesy

A pleasure my Dear John. Oh...won't be writing to you again then...
Talk Talk

« Reply #86 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 19:48:23 »

But people get really wanky over apple products

I've had a wank over a Golden Delicious. The skin was a bit salty, I have to say.
Barry Scott

« Reply #87 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 21:25:21 »

I used to have one of these badboys. Absolutely loved it and i'm almost tempted to fuck the modern shit off and get this. Sweeeeeeet!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-CMD-Z1-MOBILE-PHONE-CHARGER-ON-O2-VODAFONE-Z1_W0QQitemZ260585685185QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MobilePhones_MobilePhones?hash=item3cac1e00c1

For all the Geckos amongst you, get your whale-tail 911 ready and feel the excess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GSM-Classic-Mobile-Cellular-Retro-Vintage-Brick-Phone_W0QQitemZ140395753845QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MobilePhones_MobilePhones?hash=item20b03d3175
Talk Talk

« Reply #88 on: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 21:31:02 »

I love you Barry. In a mobile kinda way. Let's touch old git cellphones.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, April 24, 2010, 17:10:13 »

Got an HTC Desire today, cheers for the advice all.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: