Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tuesday Night L1 Fixtures  (Read 31882 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:52:50 »

tonights been a bit mental - and at the end of it I feel even more disappointed we battered exeter and still didnt fucking win
OMFG!!!! You are the most depressive person ever! Slit wrists sorta stuff. WE'RE DOOMED! ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

Suicide Emo

Change the record, Dave.....It's boring

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:53:07 »

exactly.

forget Leeds. They're supposed to go up, we were supposed to stay up! there will be so many ups and downs in the last four games. everyone's nervous. If Leeds beat Charlton and Gills under this pressure then fair play to them for turning it around.

I'd rather have a day out at a ground we boast a 100 per cent record at anyway:D

And even if we lose in play-offs, what a season. Just enjoy it, forget worrying about everyone else.

How anyone can make any negative connotations out of this week's events is beyond me. We played well last night, we're in the mix with four games to go. Who expected this? No-one... edge of the seats stuff for all the right reasons. Magic.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:53:19 »

Got to feel for Darlington, win away at the league leaders and get relegated
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:54:32 »

exactly.

forget Leeds. They're supposed to go up, we were supposed to stay up! there will be so many ups and downs in the last four games. everyone's nervous. If Leeds beat Charlton and Gills under this pressure then fair play to them for turning it around.

I'd rather have a day out at a ground we boast a 100 per cent record at anyway:D

And even if we lose in play-offs, what a season. Just enjoy it, forget worrying about everyone else.

How anyone can make any negative connotations out of this week's events is beyond me. We played well last night, we're in the mix with four games to go. Who expected this? No-one... edge of the seats stuff for all the right reasons. Magic.

....likes this
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:54:56 »

Well Dave at least Walsall will be totally deflated now.

You've put a relatively negative spin on everything this
evening (apologies if I've missed something).

I see it like this. 9 points clear of 7th, 3 points away from 2nd = happy days.

No point dwelling, we're in a good situation... Plus Huddersfield's win doesn't help Southampton's push.
Well said!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:56:31 »

I think its natural to be disappointed at blowing second, if that is what happens. And a good thing too.  I don't mean dwell on it feeling sorry for ourselves. I mean use it to put some fire into the playoff games.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:58:08 »

but second place is a bonus, nothing more. are we the best side in this division? probably not, but everyone has tough games to play. It's immense! I fancy us to beat walsall and wycombe, draw with brentford, then we'll see where we are. as it stands we're due to play charlton in play-offs, I'll take that.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:58:30 »

exactly.

Well said Juddie! I've loved this season! Fuck last nights result, fuck tonights results....We played well, shoulda won, but we didn't....That's football and i love it.

What.A.Season!!!!

DUNSWORTHY

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:58:44 »

exactly.

Spot on, i remember last season and the relief when we were finally safe, i hoped at the start of the season that we would fare better, looking at the league table even after the last 2 matches its fairytale stuff compared to last season...
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:59:11 »

Got to feel for Darlington, win away at the league leaders and get relegated

I noticed Notts County are promoted, unless Rotherham score 47 goals in their next 4 games!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 20:59:54 »

I noticed Notts County are promoted, unless Rotherham score 47 goals in their next 4 games!
Come on Le Fondre! Smiley
Lumps

« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:01:06 »

Fuck this negative shit! With Norwich's recent form I've not given up hope of the fucking title!
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:02:31 »

thing that cheered me up last night was Danny Wilson's post-match interview. The man is a legend in my eyes. If we go up this year I'll doff my cap, if not I look forward to challenging Saints at the top next season.

The future's bright.

tell you what, had we won last night the title would have been in the mix, as norwich are without holt for another game.

who'd a thought it!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:02:41 »

So their punishment for breaking the salary cap by 300% is promotion !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Panda Paws

« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:03:56 »

If Charlton draw with Norwich, Leeds lose at gillingham, Milwall draw at Huddersfield and we beat Walsall all four teams will be on 80 points going into the last three games. All of the results are more than possible and would leave a mental promotion race
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: