Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Austin to Stoke  (Read 28249 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:28:52 »

Chubbs isn't capable of the horses head being a veggy and all that!
I'm guessing that waking up and finding a head of lettuce in the bed wouldn't have quite the same intimidatory effect
BelfastRobin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:31:31 »

Paynter def wants to stay..he is being made to look elsewhere.
We offered him less money than what he was on...hence why he rejected.

Danny doesnt fancy him, Revell was brought in to replace him...but we all know he turned out to be cack. Now Pericard has been brought in, but he cant drop Billy cos of his form and partnership with Charlie. I hope to fuck we offer him a contract, hes been brill as we all know.

It would leave us incredibly short up front, and how are we going to get a 25 goal a season striker in on a free?....it seems absolute madness that Danny doesnt fancy him!

"Eric Sabin - the new Thierry Henry"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:35:30 »

Did you get that post from thisis.

Utter, utter complete bollocks.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:39:14 »

Paynter def wants to stay..he is being made to look elsewhere.
We offered him less money than what he was on...hence why he rejected.

Danny doesnt fancy him, Revell was brought in to replace him...but we all know he turned out to be cack. Now Pericard has been brought in, but he cant drop Billy cos of his form and partnership with Charlie. I hope to fuck we offer him a contract, hes been brill as we all know.

It would leave us incredibly short up front, and how are we going to get a 25 goal a season striker in on a free?....it seems absolute madness that Danny doesnt fancy him!

What a fucking crock of shoite
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:40:45 »

it seems absolute madness that Danny doesnt fancy him!

maybe they need to go on a date! Stop talking bollocks
BelfastRobin

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:40:54 »

We'll see won't we...Paynter will join Leeds or someone...and it will be made to look like he left us.....when in reality Danny didnt really ever fancy him and thought he could ship in better....which admittedly he still can.

"Eric Sabin - the new Thierry Henry"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 13:52:44 »

Even if Danny didn't fancy him, 25 goals later he must do.

Again, total bollocks.

First off, how do you know who Wilson does or doesn't fancy? Are you Danny Wilson are you part of the back room staff at Swindon?

If he really didn't fancy Paynter he wouldn't play him.

Revell was not bought into replace Paynter at all. Revell was offered out by Southend as they wanted him off the wage bill. We took him because we only had one striker at the time. We soon sent him packing. I was told this by Revells agent.

I also fail to see how Pericard was bought into replace him. At the time we only had two strikers, which isn't enough. Bringing in a 3rd striker is to bolster the squad not to replace.

Fitton said on the radio Paynter had been offered a deal that would have made him the clubs top earner. So he's being offered reduced terms to make him the top earner?

The last player I was told Wilson didn't fancy was JPM.

Lastly, even if Wilson hated Paynter with a deep running passion he must havw had his mind changed. Paynter has been awesome this season.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:17:58 »

That told him!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:20:00 »

The last player I was told Wilson didn't fancy was JPM.

I too was told this by a someone who I thought was a reliable "sauce" and told he was leaving in the transfer window in Jan

Load of old bum that was
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:39:21 »

I'm so looking forward to when the season ends, and we get all these rubbish rumours, and so and so's just been released from Chelsea, we should sign him etc etc. This year to save pain i'm not going to logon during june and July.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:44:14 »

I'm so looking forward to when the season ends, and we get all these rubbish rumours, and so and so's just been released from Chelsea, we should sign him etc etc. This year to save pain i'm not going to logon during june and July.

I'm looking forward to the WC....endless hours of vuvuzelas 

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:46:15 »

the only way austin would end up at stoke, is if they got relegated.
not prem quality or worth over a million quid
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 15:50:45 »

Agree Arriba. 

He needs to improve his all round game.  Its not bad currently (which i still find amazing given the level he was at )  but still needs to improve if he wants to play at a higher level. Paynter is stronger, better in the air and has a better 1st touch currently.

Obviously his finishing & composure is fucking awesome frankly. His goals to chances ratio must be the best in the country.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 16:33:20 »

I rate Austin more than Paynter. He scores more goals, is far superior outside the box (in the air and passing), has the natural ability to be in the right place, is more composed and seldom wastes decent chances. Take away the penalties and Paynter's goal tally doesn't look anywhere near as impressive.

I can't be the only one that thinks that either. If I was, why is all the interest in Austin? why do the scouts keep coming back to watch Austin? why is there little to no talk of Paynter going elsewhere?

Austin has a lot to learn and a long way to go, but he's exactly the kind of player that the smaller PL clubs would take a risk on. They could pay £3m for him, worst case is they sell him on a year later for £1m, best case they've got a £10m+ striker.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 16:37:11 »

how do you know they aint looking at paynter?
and 3 mill.!?!? have a word man.he aint worth half that
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: