Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Europa League  (Read 7148 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:18:48 »

excellent refereeing by terje hauge in this match.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:19:17 »

Whatever happens, Fulham will go as underdogs, which they have been all tournament, which will suit them down to the ground.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:21:56 »

Wilsons needs some 'come back' advice from Hodgson.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:22:33 »

What Roy Hodgson has done there is great - However, I don't find it at all surprising. One of the last of the old school  with a great reputation. He definately deserved some success in England before calling it a day.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:35:27 »

Don't worry Rafa, you can concentrate on the league. Oh.

BAZINGA !!

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 21:55:31 »

2 good games tonight. Had myself flicking between both. Shame Liverpool couldn't make it an all English final but fair play to Fulham. What they have achieved this season has been nothing short of superb. It'll be tough for them against Madrid but they have beaten some good teams on their way to Hamberg so they'll fancy their chances. Who'd have thought they'd be the last team flying the flag in Europe for England?
santasdead

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 22:02:30 »

I'm sure some will see it differently.

How many thumbs you got? One for EVERYBODY'S arse? Sweet jesus every comment you make is "i tihnk this, but other people will think this.".

Fucking get a grip, obviously other people will have different thoughts to you, get over yourself. It'l save yourself some energy if you stopped pointing out what every other fucking person may or may not think! Say what you think and leave it there for people to discuss/agree/disagree with.  It's called a forum people discuss what they believe - you sire make it pointless.

OH YEAH, people may recon what i've said is wrong, but then again they might not. Get it?

OFFICIALLY : Swindon Town FC have had a much season better than Liverpool FC. Will someone please tell my housemates? They all seem to believe that because we are not in the premiership we have had a shit season.

P.S GO FULHAM.
Div

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 22:09:44 »

How many thumbs you got? One for EVERYBODY'S arse? Sweet jesus every comment you make is "i tihnk this, but other people will think this.".

Fucking get a grip, obviously other people will have different thoughts to you, get over yourself. It'l save yourself some energy if you stopped pointing out what every other fucking person may or may not think! Say what you think and leave it there for people to discuss/agree/disagree with.  It's called a forum people discuss what they believe - you sire make it pointless.

OH YEAH, people may recon what i've said is wrong, but then again they might not. Get it?

OFFICIALLY : Swindon Town FC have had a much better season ( :cunt:) than Liverpool FC. Will someone please tell my housemates? They all seem to believe that because we are not in the premiership we have had a shit season.

P.S GO FULHAM.

P.S can we swap usernames  Beers
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 06:40:17 »

It's been a good game. Would be nice to have an all-English final so I'm hoping Liverpool get one back. I'm sure some will see it differently.

Think it's better to have a representative from different countries.....contrast of styles, seeing different players etc.....Fulham v Athletico is potentially so much more interesting than a game v Scousers.

I remember the last all English UEFA cup final, a two legged yawnfest between Wolves and Yids,in 72.

You'd get extended highlights on the box, which was dead exciting.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 07:11:54 »

Fulham have done exceptionally well, but to watch their football is like watching paint dry - that said it seems to work for them so fair enough
What did make me laugh was the commentator banging on about the atmosphere and he kept going on about the Hammersmith End, Fulham have possibly the worst support in the premier league in terms of atmosphere/numbers etc (alongside Hull, Bolton etc)

What fantastic odd you would have got on Fulham to get to the UEFA Cup final and for FC Bayern to reach the Champions League final

I come from a land down-under
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 07:39:16 »

Fulham have done exceptionally well, but to watch their football is like watching paint dry - that said it seems to work for them so fair enough
What did make me laugh was the commentator banging on about the atmosphere and he kept going on about the Hammersmith End, Fulham have possibly the worst support in the premier league in terms of atmosphere/numbers etc (alongside Hull, Bolton etc)

What fantastic odd you would have got on Fulham to get to the UEFA Cup final and for FC Bayern to reach the Champions League final

I don't think Fulham's style of football is that boring personally, think they have some attacking creative players in Gera, Murphy etc and certainly don't bore me.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 07:52:19 »

Fulham's first goal last night was a sublime piece of football.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 10:02:56 »

I don't think Fulham's style of football is that boring personally, think they have some attacking creative players in Gera, Murphy etc and certainly don't bore me.

Fully agree on that. The game against Juve was one of the best of the season.

BAZINGA !!

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 10:18:05 »

I wonder how many people thought 'Uh oh' when Roy Hodgson took charge...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Panda Paws

« Reply #59 on: Friday, April 30, 2010, 10:25:56 »

I wonder how many people thought 'Uh oh' when Roy Hodgson took charge...

God knows why?

My only disappointmment when he was appointed was that he couldn't be England manager, I'd take him over paying £10-15m for Capello and his boys
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: