Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: M O'N quits  (Read 3747 times)
(.)Boobies(.)

« on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:49:33 »

Unconfirmed as yet yet but I've heard that Martin O'Neil has resigned following a disagreement with chairman Randy Lerner.

Seems that Lerner wanted to trim the playing squad and cut the wage bill this summer, while O'Neill wanted money to spend to bolster his squad to continue their challenge to break into the top four.

When told that he'd get no extra money, M O'N is believed to have decided to consider his future and has now come to the decision to resign.

Door open for Liverpool to come in this summer...
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:50:37 »

this "rumour" is atleast 3 days old and was denied by villa atleast 3 days ago...
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:51:14 »

Aint gettin on no plane.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:51:54 »

this "rumour" is atleast 3 days old and was denied by villa atleast 3 days ago...

Yes  

(.)Boobies(.)

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:54:45 »

Denied I know, but to be confirmed. Very reliable source. Club wants it quiet so as not to disrupt their push for a top four place. He's off unless something dramatic changes between now and the summer regarding spending.
land_of_bo

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:56:09 »

You missed out the bit about Milner going to Man Ure, which was the straw to break the donkey's back.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:58:10 »

Denied I know, but to be confirmed. Very reliable source. Club wants it quiet so as not to disrupt their push for a top four place. He's off unless something dramatic changes between now and the summer regarding spending.

So he hasnt resigned then? hes just going to . make your mind up.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 2, 2010, 08:02:54 »

So he hasnt resigned then? hes just going to . make your mind up.

Still, he had you going a little bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: