Poll
Question: Who Has Been The Most Outstanding Loan Signing This Season?
Danny Ward
Simon Ferry
Alan Sheehan
Someone Else
Hutchinson (Just For Humour)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loan Signing Of The Season  (Read 4204 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 17:26:13 »

Ward for me...Ferry has done well but Ward just shades it.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 17:38:19 »

danny ward...simples  Evil
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 18:50:23 »

Went for Ward, said in another thread he's possibly my favourite loanee ever. The guy causes all sorts of problems, and has a wicked shot on him as well. Class above this division.

When you compare him to what McNamee delivered, there really is no contest. And he's not even a natural winger!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 19:44:10 »

It's so close between Ward and Ferry. Ferry just edged it for me, he has been consistantley brilliant all year.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 21:44:54 »

Ward for me. He's had an impact almost straightaway, and has fantastic ability, workrate and attitude. Will go very far.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 21:49:52 »

Went for Ward, said in another thread he's possibly my favourite loanee ever. The guy causes all sorts of problems, and has a wicked shot on him as well. Class above this division.

When you compare him to what McNamee delivered, there really is no contest. And he's not even a natural winger!

Steady, I know he's a bit out position out wide, but for what I've seen (and thats not much this season, granted), he's got a fair bit to do to be in the class of Milner of Lee Holmes, who were both fucking outstanding.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 21:53:30 »

Better than Holmes imo Dave but will give you Milner.Seen ward alot now and he is pure quality still needs to shift a bit of weight by all accounts aswell.
rockingrobin69

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 23:09:07 »

its gotta be WARD  for me . hope they sign him up at the end of the season
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 23:11:26 »

Steady, I know he's a bit out position out wide, but for what I've seen (and thats not much this season, granted), he's got a fair bit to do to be in the class of Milner of Lee Holmes, who were both fucking outstanding.

Did i miss something about Holmes? Every time i saw him i thought he was utter crap. Too lightweight, barely went past anyone, and was too weak to hit the far post with a cross.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 23:21:06 »

Did i miss something about Holmes? Every time i saw him i thought he was utter crap. Too lightweight, barely went past anyone, and was too weak to hit the far post with a cross.
I don't think he was as good as some make out, but he was a lot better than that.

As for Milner, well, he was just a cut above even at that age.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 01:06:31 »

Ward. No chance we will keep him, unless we go to up and get him on loan again
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 01:51:13 »

Dunno about "miss" but you're blatantly blind/a retard /both so what does it matter...
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 02:14:55 »

holmes was a quality player when he was here. a real shame he never made it any higher.

but i still think ward is a better player i really hope he would ask to come back rather than us having to make an offer.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 09:12:26 »

I've gone for ferry for now, but could well change it later. To me for pure exitement the best loan player I've seen for us ever, was the late Jimmy Davis.

From the Dark Side

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 12:23:14 »

holmes isn't even close to ward in terms of performance for us.
as it stands this season, it's obviously a toss up between ward and ferry.fuck all in it really.
i'm hoping nouble bangs in loads of goals and pips them both.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: