Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tef awards  (Read 9750 times)

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 16:53:19 »

Do you not find that a cringeworthy? There's already awards voted for by fans. What makes us so special? This next award was voted for by a bunch of tosspots on a sweary forum....

If you want to be noticed then try jumping 10 double decker buses on a milk float or something.

i dont find it cringeworthy no.nothing to do with being special, but as the busiest town forum, why not have a player of the year award from here?

spacey

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 16:58:30 »

Because there's already awards voted for by fans. Why don't we just vote in those and all be fans together and have a manly wrestle?
iffy

« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 17:00:25 »

I would like to vote for thisis comment of the year. That would be a cracking contest.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 17:03:14 »

Because there's already awards voted for by fans. Why don't we just vote in those and all be fans together and have a manly wrestle?
I'm kind of with spacey on this (except for the manly wrestle bit). Having a separate one kind of implies we're taking ourselves a bit too seriously.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 17:05:34 »

The Stuwall moment of the year award.
Barry Scott

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 18:12:57 »

"Scapegoat of the year" award, or even a "Next year's potential scapegoat" award are where my votes are.

In fairness, although it'd be cool, it does make us look even more up our own arses. I know we're easily the most important and knowledgeable town fans, but do we need to publise something that everyone already knows is fact?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 18:34:19 »

The Stuwall moment of the year award.

Is that a dirty dancing quote?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 18:41:51 »

Is that a dirty dancing quote?
soapy tit wank i think JFW is a shoe-in for that award!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 21:02:44 »

I'm kind of with spacey on this (except for the manly wrestle bit). Having a separate one kind of implies we're taking ourselves a bit too seriously.

Nothing wrong with that Pauld.....does our egos good now and again...i think any Town player winning the TEF player of the year would be well chuffed..just the one award would suffice though.
Lumps

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 18:25:24 »

The USP that this forum has is that it is funny. It doesn't take itself, the club, the game, or anything else too seriously.

If it soponsored an award it should be as fucking silly as possible.
Barry Scott

« Reply #85 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 18:36:51 »

"The player least likely to receive an award" award?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 18:45:23 »

i think based on recent conversations we should up the bollocks and less football at the top.

probably a 10% to 95% split now

I've been thinking there too much football and not enough bollocks....not enough Birdy.

I like Pullen's Jason Drysdale award, although it should be called the Lord Lucan....got to be Alan O'Brien....
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 18:49:32 »

What about best booking?
best celebration?
best wag?
Doore

« Reply #88 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 22:15:37 »

knob

Knob cheese?  I really prefer Stilton, but each to their own.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 22:21:30 »

I like Pullen's Jason Drysdale award, although it should be called the Lord Lucan....got to be Alan O'Brien....

Surely Kurt Hammonds, pro contract now but can't remember him even making the bench. I think he's been injured a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: