Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds v Millwall  (Read 20940 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 00:37:25 »

I'm booking my Lids hotel this week  Smiley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 00:41:29 »

i know everyone always says waccoe has gone into meltdown but tonight it really has! There are about 30 topics on how shit grayson/beckford/players/bates are. They are finally losing it, ripe for the taking in a fortnight, must beat hartlepool so when we go there it really means something then set our sights on Millwall.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 00:54:39 »

Are there any threads on us possibly beating them in 12 days time?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 01:01:49 »

Not yet, they are shitting it about norwich at the weekend.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 01:20:30 »

Waccoe:

1665 User(s) are browsing this forum (1415 Guests and 17 Anonymous Users)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:19:15 »

Ha ha ha brilliant! Let's just concentrate on beating the Monkey Hangers this saturday and then we can start talking about kicking Leeds down the table abit more Cheesy

I've done the BBC predictor thingy and Leeds will be 4th when we play them. I have Colchester down to win both their games and Millwall. Colchester play tonight and good friday.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:20:06 »

Exactly! He stays calm and deliberately (I think) humble. He wants us to stay under the radar and I think he is doing a very good job at it.
Danny's performance was absolutely exemplery. Everyone of his answer's was absolutely spot on and designed not give any additonal motivation to any of our rivals. Inside though, he must have been rubbing his hands with glee!

He could be a Politician - and I don't mean that as an insult!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:21:27 »

Waccoe:

1665 User(s) are browsing this forum (1415 Guests and 17 Anonymous Users)
Hmmm..they're a massive club when you think about it.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:31:55 »

My predicted table on the evening of Good Friday just before we play Leeds Smiley

1     Norwich     39     85
2    Millwall    39     74   
3    Colchester    39     72    
4    Leeds    38    71
5    Swindon    38     70
6    Charlton    38   67
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:51:34 »

just booked 3 nights accomodation in caister in readiness for a superb away victory.

only £84-00 as well.

obviously its not a bates hotel.

It's nice is caister though maybe not at this time of year. You should make it a better trip by not bothering with the game as it will spoil it.

Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 07:53:48 »

I have got my own tickets. The players won't bother turning up so it will be a tempter to stay in the boozer

They really are very depressed Cheesy
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 08:50:33 »

I think Millwall got the tactics correct in stopping Leeds from being able to play the ball around too much and then pulling them around with their front players I hope that Dickov who stomped on the Millwall goalkeepers ankle after he went down with it get's banned retrospectively ruling him out of our game
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 09:04:31 »

I think we need to concentrate on Hartlepool first. One game at a time.

If we are in the play off's come the end of the season, I really hope we don't meet Millwall first.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 09:07:43 »

Leeds really were bad. Totally devoid of any invention, confidence or cutting edge.

I didnt think Millwall were great either, although they deserved the win. Much like they were at the CG they were (cliche alert!) big, strong, well organised and tactically spot on.  Their centre backs impress me as well.  We're certainly a better footballing side than them though.
Talk Talk

« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 09:48:09 »

WACCOE thread titled "The Unpalatable Truth, Our Promotion Rivals":

I really believe we can still go up but, when i actually think about it logically, it feels like wishful thinking.
If we use the games we've played against our rivals as the yardstick it doesn't look good.

Norwich - We beat them - fact. We were very lucky. In truth they played us off ER and we were grateful for a point until their keeper blundered. Extremely fearful about what awaits at Carrow Road. Irrelevant anyway, they're the best team in the division by a mile.

Millwall - Doubled by the pikey twats and can have no complaint about either result. They could have murdered us tonight. In the ghetto we were outfought and outthought - deserved nowt but it's strange to think that Kandol's smack against the woodwork might end up being the difference.

Swindon - They did murder us. They looked very good that night, though it's hard to say how much of that was down to a truly shocking display by us. Guess we'll find out soon - never thought i'd see the day when i was fearful of a visit to ER by the mighty Swindon Town.

Charlton - Not a good team imo. However they had the better of the goalless draw at our place (at a time when we were flying) and it's hard to imagine our lot being comfortable with what is bound to be a high pressure match at The Valley.

And if it is to be the play-offs then they're going to feature at least two of the above. Another year in the third division is just to horrible to contemplate...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: