Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Survey from club  (Read 5261 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 16:04:48 »

Bundesliga grounds have terracing.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6458843.stm

PLUS you can drink beer while on the terraces PLUS it's only between £10-£18 for a ticket.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_football/6576807.stm

The Bundesliga is where it's at and England should follow suit.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 17:44:01 »

Would love to see terracing back in the big grounds.

When I went to FC Koln vs Hamburg the other month the cheapest ticket I could find for any area of the ground was £31. Perhaps I was missing a trick, but the locals seemed to think that was a fair price. Cologne are fighting against relegation and only came up to the Bundesliga two seasons ago I think, yet they get 50,000 every week guaranteed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 17:48:54 »

Would love to see terracing back in the big grounds.

When I went to FC Koln vs Hamburg the other month the cheapest ticket I could find for any area of the ground was £31. Perhaps I was missing a trick, but the locals seemed to think that was a fair price. Cologne are fighting against relegation and only came up to the Bundesliga two seasons ago I think, yet they get 50,000 every week guaranteed.

I met a very old friend of mine recently, who now lives with Krauts, he told me he bought a Werder Bremen season ticket for 200 euro....we were both getting extremely hammered so I possibly got the figure wrong....but I always thought fussball was relatively cheap.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 17:56:19 »

I suggested safe standing areas to be considered in the stadium redevelopment. When asked how I thought the matchday experience could be improved I simply put, "Allow flares :-)"

Me too- standing that is, not flares.

Also told them to ignore all comments posted on the adver articles.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 18:07:52 »

Another vote for terracing.

On the subject of the membership scheme, are they proposing to remove some of the benefits associated with ST purchase (i.e. priority for tickets for big games) and apply them to the membership scheme?

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 18:40:08 »

I asked them to stop playing music after we score.  It is both sad and shit.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 18:49:36 »

I complained about the burgers! Cold and not cooked properly!
This must be a good sign because I can't think of anything else to moan about.

I also suggested incorparating alot more parking in the stadium redevelopment. Being an out of towner, parking for matches is abit of a nightmare. On saturdays, I park at the multi storey but night games are a pain because it closes at 9pm. Sometimes I can get up Shrivy Road if I get there early enough.

Not sure how they would increase parking at the ground though!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:01:18 »

I asked them to stop playing music after we score.  It is both sad and shit.

On top of what i said about the Who, i did say i didn't like music played  but if we had to, nothing shit, also said never ever let anyone tell you that Tom Hark or Pigbag should be played under any circumstances.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:03:18 »

On top of what i said about the Who, i did say i didn't like music played  but if we had to, nothing shit, also said never ever let anyone tell you that Tom Hark or Pigbag should be played under any circumstances.

Never anything, ever.  I will not be moved on this point.  Smiley

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:04:31 »

Something that would improve the match day experience for me would be if they introduced some kind of filing-out system in the Don Rogers Stand, that allows the people who sit at the back to be let out first.

Alternatively perhaps extra exits could be built that allow those at the back to exit via the second concourse housed within the body of the stand.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:06:24 »

Thanks for sharing Rainman Wink
iffy

« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:11:51 »

Also told them to ignore all comments posted on the adver articles.

Shit. I forgot to mention this.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:19:14 »

Done. Mentioned safe standing and the idea of cooperation with fans over plans for a new stadium in general. The proposal for a membership scheme sounds interesting. As somebody who can't make every game, and wouldn't be able to afford a season ticket even if I could, it sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm often worried about not being able to get tickets for away games when we get a small allocation, especially since I can't get down to the club to buy one, and tend to rely on people with a ST to buy me one.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:27:15 »

Ralphy - just park in Tesco and walk down Shrivvy road to the DRS... 5 mins walk

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #44 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 20:01:18 »

I filled mine in and put TEF as main source of information. I said they needed to imprrove the stewarding as there were a couple by the TE who needs a good shoeing. I said no to the membership thingy - just give me the same seat for the games - and priority for away or cup / play offs games.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: