Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Away  (Read 22093 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:04:27 »

Have to keep an eye on that...thanks.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:08:58 »

Yeh, will definitely have to get in early for that one. I remember a similar game against them in the play-off season. We were going for the top 6, they were going down. We packed out the away end, out-sang them from 2pm-5pm, and IIRC we won 3-0.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:09:55 »

I can tell you they definitely were not on sale today.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:48:16 »

My info was that they were sent to the wrong part of the country, and were being couriered to Swindon "as we speak". They'll go on sale to season ticket holders first, as soon as they arrive.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:55:44 »

My info was that they were sent to the wrong part of the country
How many parts of the country do Wycombe think Swindon is?
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 18:58:54 »

Swinton apparently.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 19:16:22 »

Yeh, will definitely have to get in early for that one. I remember a similar game against them in the play-off season. We were going for the top 6, they were going down. We packed out the away end, out-sang them from 2pm-5pm, and IIRC we won 3-0.

Migz SSP Gurney (pen)-and the police were filming us all afternoon!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 19:34:34 »

Migz SSP Gurney (pen)-and the police were filming us all afternoon!
Well, we were pretty incredible.
Barry Scott

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 19:41:07 »

My info was that they were sent to the wrong part of the country, and were being couriered to Swindon "as we speak". They'll go on sale to season ticket holders first, as soon as they arrive.

I phoned today to get mine and like you say, they'd sent them to Manchester. Apparently they won't be here until Friday.  Roll Eyes
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 19:46:28 »

Swinton apparently.

There's a Swindon in Cheltenham, a Swindon in Dudley, a Swinton in Mexborough amd of course Swinton in Manchester, which used to get its scores read out on Grandstand years ago.

Enough to confuse any postie...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 20:10:20 »

Bring your 40 year old mate-he'll enjoy it much more than a boring old birthday party!

I've already got an allocated space in the shed, for going as much as i have, as it's my other halfs best mate and she's booked a £200 a night hotel, i definately would be looking for a sofa for a few weeks at best if i go. Hadn't thought about Wycombe selling out, i'll be well pissed off if most of the tickets go to armchairs.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 20:29:19 »

I've already got an allocated space in the shed, for going as much as i have, as it's my other halfs best mate and she's booked a £200 a night hotel, i definately would be looking for a sofa for a few weeks at best if i go. Hadn't thought about Wycombe selling out, i'll be well pissed off if most of the tickets go to armchairs.

Agreed. I'll be the loser over the last two games as I couldnt afford my season ticket all at once at the start of the season, so have paid to go to every home game individually along with 11 away games. Ill be devestated not to get a Wycombe or Millwall ticket! Got my Colchester today though Smiley

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 20:40:11 »

Armchairs don't tend to have season tickets or go to away games at places like Wycombe, don't worry.
nevillew

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 07:35:16 »

Armchairs don't tend to have season tickets or go to away games at places like Wycombe, don't worry.

Well, not sofa anyway.

swindon247

« Reply #104 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 14:06:42 »

does anyone know if there is a fish and chip shop near the ground
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: