Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC -vs- Norwich City FC Official matchday Thread  (Read 52590 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:14:25 »

Some of the Leeds fans are now saying they should recall Sheehan to "hinder us a bit"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What are they going to do about the other 10 players!?

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=177602

Fuck me there are some right deluded cunts on there.

I just think its brilliant that the 3 so called "rejects", Lucas, Dougie and Sheehan have played an integral part of our season.

« Last Edit: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:19:09 by tans » Logged
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:15:49 »

I had to post that just for entertainment factor.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:25:19 »

Good game and fair result.

Both teams cancelled each other out and Swindon probably just about created more chances.

Thought Jean Francois played well and looks much better at centre back then at left back.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:26:31 »

Draw was about right...might have had a penalty or two...Norwich are well shaped and are really solid at the back.
JFL really suprised me with his defending and distribution,really good...Douglas was quality though got to say Greer was outstanding even before his goal.
A good point even though it was a disjointed performance.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:27:00 »

....oh and like everyone else im sure.

I loved Gordon Greers impression of OOH! Shaun Taylor.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:32:23 »

Pericard for Austin. Make yourself a hero son.

Austin was getting 1 hell of a bollocking from Wilson after being subbed. Probably told Wilson that Pericard is shit and shouldn't be replacing him.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:32:37 »

Great result I thought.  How many of us truly thought we'd get 7 out of 9 point from the last 3 games.  Nothing better than scoring with practically the last kick of the game!  The ref was an absolute cunt.  Refused to give a decision, absolutely no balls.  For both sides as well.  It seemed to me a freekick was given against Greer for an elbow or hand in the face, but this ref wouldn't give card.  And how did he miss Douglas being kicked full in the face and allow the game to go on.  Its a fucking head injury you twat.  

And yes, very probably we were due some penalties.  Ward, and Marshall down in front of us at the townend, Nouble possibly down the other end, couldn't see.

Norwich were big, direct, whining and petulant.  Im glad our lot don't behave like that constantly banging on at the ref.  

All in all a great result and for the first time in a few years a good lot of singing outside the CG as we left.

And yes, Delia is a prosser.

Never knowingly overstated.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:34:11 »

Caught the last 20 minutes on the radio - the commentators were ace when we scored.

What is the best result for us from the Lids/Millwall game?

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:34:46 »

I'd prefer a draw so Millwall stay behind us and Leeds don't gain too much in 2nd...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:35:07 »

And yes, Delia is a prosser.
Christ, good job she's got the cooking to fall back on then, can't see that being much of an earner
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:36:04 »

Millwall win

LFJ was very good today, greer was blummin amazing. Felt a bit sorry for ward, his movement off the ball was top notch today, especially in the first half he was getting past the front two but was just unlucky not to get the ball

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:36:43 »

Caught the last 20 minutes on the radio - the commentators were ace when we scored.

What is the best result for us from the Lids/Millwall game?

Draw..if not a Millwall win...in my opinion ware a cert for the playoffs,so we need to cling on to the hope of second place.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:38:01 »

Good game today. Both teams cancelled each other out for long periods, though it was far from a scrappy game. Both teams were largely restricted to half chances an set pieces. Good break from Norwich that caught us out of shape, a good cross right onto fatty Holts head which he was never going to miss.

Norwich hadn't done enough to deserve a win though and we kept at it. Thankfully Greer put his header in with nearly the last action of the game. Last minute draws feel like wins though!

Important to get the goal I feel. Injuries or not an away win at Southampton and matching Norwich at home is a good mental booster for the run in.

My MOM: Greer (even before the goal!). Commanded the back line and didn't put a foot wrong. Lecs had a good game, there were a couple of minor errors but he got straight back in there to sort it out. And Ward looked our most threatening player today. Austin did OK, but was starting to look tired. Pericard came on and did OK.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:38:57 »

Money on Greer to score first (and/or last ) goals at 40-1 each  a scruffy 1-0 with the skipper nodding one in would go down well.

Whoop !  (just the one, but it offsets Cheltenham a bit)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
adje

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 18:39:11 »

Christ, good job she's got the cooking to fall back on then, can't see that being much of an earner

I would

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: