Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing people  (Read 52429 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 12:28:34 »

Went missing 8 years ago but was only reported missing in 2007. Makes me sick thinking that someone would have got away with it had they not done it again.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 12:45:49 »

It does beg the question, why on earth did he mention it - he HAD gotten away with it.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 14:23:30 »

Its all very odd.  Also, its odd she was reported missing so long after she disappeared - guess there were other circumstances.

Horrid none the less and really feel for her family.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 14:27:00 »

It does beg the question, why on earth did he mention it - he HAD gotten away with it.

guilt.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 16:08:19 »

How can someone be missing for so long before it's reported? I'm assuming that no one had a clue where she went and people began to think that she just did a runner. Apparently there were people on the internet trying to find her whereabouts so they must have some reasoning as to why they thought she was still alive. Either way it's another sad story and thoughts are with the family.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 16:10:51 »

How can someone be missing for so long before it's reported? I'm assuming that no one had a clue where she went and people began to think that she just did a runner. Apparently there were people on the internet trying to find her whereabouts so they must have some reasoning as to why they thought she was still alive. Either way it's another sad story and thoughts are with the family.

According to the Guardian, she got in with the wrong crowd, drugs etc. and became disconnected from her family therefore they didn't necessarily have a reason to report her missing immediately.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 18:53:05 »

In America it's called drifting,i drifted for a few years,my sis didn't know what i was doing,if i was alive or dead,when you dont have a lot of family or your family have given up on you it is easy to disappear...so there are thousands of people who could be listed as missing,but are not.

As i said at least the family can get on now knowing where she is,however hard that is going to be for them.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 21:50:10 »

It's so sad to think some people go missing and arnt really missed by anyone
Sad
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 21:58:01 »

Very sad.

Makes you wonder if there are any others. If he's killed someone once how likely is it that he waited 8-9 years before doing it again? At least he's inside now so he can't hurt anyone else.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 22:10:59 »

Slipped up?

I'm beginning to wonder, perhaps hope, that there are no further victims.

Serial killers usually thrive on notoriety. That is how they get caught, they end up giving away clues because they can't stand the fact that people don't know the 'famous' killer is them.

But then, thinking of the wanted posters in his car makes me lose a bit of that hope.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 12:16:37 »

Why hasn't facebook gone into meltdown yet?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 12:27:07 »

I work with the lady in questions step sister!

All very very close to home!!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Friday, April 8, 2011, 17:07:53 »

Hmmmm so Suggys been found not guilty! The plot thickens
Oh well at least I don't know a murderer! Smiley
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Friday, April 8, 2011, 18:38:18 »

yeah I just heard.  It all seems very strange.  To be honest my missus was reading through all the reports last night and it just didnt seem there is enough to convict, no body, no dna evidence, just his ranting in a journal.

I guess the police just go on now and continue the investigation.  In the meantime, suggys life has been ruined really hasnt it.  I cant imagine him back at the olympiad teaching kids swimming.

Never knowingly overstated.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Friday, April 8, 2011, 19:11:40 »

Yeah His life is pretty much in tatters now!
Less so than prison maybe but?...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: