Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing people  (Read 52367 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 13:35:03 »

Dont Think they have found him - but looks like they are searching the fram - I think that might be were Suggy lives?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 13:32:00 »

I just read something horrid ref the search for Donavan

Apparently some people got in touch with this “physic” lady on Facebook and Ive read a bit of it and she was telling people she knew where Don was and first of all she was saying that he had been taken to Wales and stuff – She told people she was in touch with the police and they were following her clues - loads of people who were obviously like really upset and desperate for answers started hanging on to her every word – now she’s saying stuff like he’s in the river in Chippenham and people are going into town and digging in places and looking in storm drains and stuff – They could be messing up the police investigation or putting themselves in danger?

Its so sad – she is obviously praying on the desperate and vulnerable

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 13:35:39 »

*Preying. (Sorry to be grammar nazi, but it could easily be confused in this case).

Regardless, what a bitch.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 13:37:30 »

Oh sorry! I think Im going doolally today

The whole thing is playing on my mind a bit - I saw my friend who works in the Olyimpiad last night and she told me some stuff that made me feel sad

Then I thought I saw Suggy in the supermarket and it freaked me out

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:40:10 »

JFW - I had to drop my youngest off with Grandma in Startley this morning.  Usually go over the M4 roundabout towards Malmesbury and then 1st turn right, but the road was closed with a copper sat there.  I took next left through Stanton which takes you to that lane a different way but there was another copper stopping you going right back towards the bend.  Looks like the farm on the bend down there may well be where they are concentrating searching.  I dont know if thats where the chap lived or not.

Never knowingly overstated.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:42:54 »

Yeah I guess it must be? That's Stanton St Quinton isn't it?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 15:51:56 »

I think so.  Its kind of a farm on the outskirts of stanton.

Never knowingly overstated.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:37:14 »

Could someone help me understand how someone could be charged for murder when no body has been found?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:44:41 »

He may have admitted it but is refusing to tell them where he dumped the body
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:45:35 »

Could someone help me understand how someone could be charged for murder when no body has been found?
Obviously we don't know what evidence the police have, but there's no reason why they shouldn't be able to suggest somebody murdered somebody without having a body.

I'm not sure I explained that too well.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:46:27 »

police could have information that an altercation took place,or that someone had made threats,etc,etc.
the person charged must have had their name crop up alot during the investigation
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:48:47 »

OMG thats such a horrible thought - I just cant imagine Suggy being so horrible  Crying
Although obviously deep down he was that horrible all along??
Its screwing my head up a bit - I  kept having bad dreams last night about being murdered
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:49:03 »

I think that what JFW is asking how can somebody be done for murder without even being sure that the 'vicitim' is dead.

In which case, I can only think of a confession as Fred said.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:50:30 »

Yeah thats kind of what I was thinking Bankok Red
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:55:12 »

I think that what JFW is asking how can somebody be done for murder without even being sure that the 'vicitim' is dead.

In which case, I can only think of a confession as Fred said.
Or a substantial amount of evidence that the person is dead - e.g. person goes missing, evidence of last being seen having argument/fight, large quantity of blood at site etc. There's been quite a few cases where people have gone on to be convicted without a body having been found but with overwhelming secondary evidence that they were dead.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: