Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A little homework help TEF  (Read 1831 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 18:09:44 »

The thing is, I have figured out what SAP is but having no experience in that sector whatsoever it is difficult to write anything meaningful other than just copying and pasting. I have to try to put myself into the shoes of the potential buyer, it ain't working.

Samdy's suggestion helped because it... I just think it wasn't some rehearsed text designed for a manual or text book.

You are leading me astray Barry. Spin spin spin the wheel of justice.......
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 18:23:00 »

You are leading me astray Barry. Spin spin spin the wheel of justice.......

Here you go BR, just spun you an Article from Ezine Articles called: SAP Business One Software - A Complete Business Management Software English > French > German > Enlgish. Reads like Billy Bob Shaikspeer, actually it's pretty blood good. The Big G has got clevererer.

Quote from: Original Article
These days every small, midsize or large business firms are facing greater and tough competition than ever in diverse industries. As we are progressing forward in this 21st century, with the increase in price pressure in some sections there has been a critical need to optimize business processes, decrease operational costs, and further develop better customer acquisition and maintenance rates. Looking at the present scenario, you should understand very clearly that success largely depends moving with the pace of time. Keeping pace with the fast varying customer needs or industry demands and seizing new opportunities, further helps in achieving sustainable business growth.

Today as business vendor it has become very important to have software solutions that can enable to have enhanced control over your business, and give you a competitive edge. But in most of the cases these solutions are either too costly to execute or complicated to exercise across the different levels of the organization. However, SAP Business One is just a perfect solution and an answer to have single integrated business management software.

Designed purposely for small and midsize business firms, it helps in providing most favorable and desired return on investment. User friendly and affordable in nature, this solution can be easily executed across various departments. Provided with various functionalities to optimize every facet of business, right from accounting, manufacturing to sales and service, it can boost your business and take it to new degree of achievement.

Apart from this, the best part of Sap Business One is that it covers essential and important business management functionalities like reporting, purchasing, inventory, and customer relationship management (CRM). Moreover, facilitated with new XL Reporter tool, it provides a dynamic business intelligence element for small businesses leveraging Microsoft Excel that further allows users to access critical data. It also offers CRM and e-commerce functionality and this particular property enables firms to set up online stores and organize CRM software speedily and purely via the internet.

Some of its most vital features that make this solution more worth-full are:

(1) It is a true gem of technology and user-friendly application with country-specific localization that can be deployed easily. Being considered as one of the most advanced development environments available in the market, its flexibility facilitates in having noteworthy advantages like a high degree of adaptability to business processes, great customizations, and effective upgrade processes. It also offer solutions customized to the diverse and industry-specific requirements.

(2) This solution also allows partners and suppliers to effortlessly integrate into the SAP Business Suite environment of their customers or global parent corporations. Further more its Microsoft Windows environment also permits users to simply replace data with other Windows desktop applications including office software.

Today SAP Business One is definitely reasonable and integrated business management solution that provides complete selection of capabilities that are required to run your business effectively. It provides all the functions you require to have a better control over your company and be successful in present aggressive business environment. It is delivered by a global network of trained business partners that leverage SAP global knowledge to provide local support and service.

Quote from: Post translate
In those days, every small business, medium or large face more competition and more difficult than ever before in various industries. As we move into the 21st Century, with increasing pressure on prices in some areas, there was a critical need to optimize business processes, reduce operational costs and develop better customer acquisition rates and maintenance. A look at the current scenario, you should know very clearly that success depends largely on the move with the rhythm of time. Follow use the fast-moving demands of clients or for various applications in industry and new opportunities to help others to achieve sustainable growth.

Today, as a seller of companies, he has become very important to provide software to have more control over your business and give you a competitive advantage can give. But in most cases, these solutions are either too expensive or too complicated to be run to exercise all levels of the company. However, SAP Business One is a perfect solution for a single answer, and have integrated business management software.

Especially for small businesses and medium businesses designed to enable a better offer and the expected return on investment. Low cost, easy in nature, this solution can be easily implemented in various departments. Supplied with different characteristics to optimize all aspects of commercial law, accounting, production, sales and service, you can increase your business and take it to a new level of performance.

Otherwise, the best part of SAP Business One that the essential business functions and key management reports covering a, purchasing, inventory management and customer relationship management (CRM). In addition, to facilitate a new XL Reporter tool, it offers a dynamic business intelligence for small businesses with Microsoft Excel allows users to also access to critical data. It also offers CRM and e-commerce functionality and this property allows such companies to create online store and organize quickly and CRM software only on the Internet.

Some of the key features to this is worth more, are full:

(1) It is a true jewel of technology and user-friendly application that allows the country-specific localization, which can easily be incorporated. Since the update as one of the most advanced development environments available on the market, presenting its flexibility facilitates a high degree of adaptability to business processes, major adjustments and effective processes significant benefits. In addition, offers customized solutions for various needs and industry specific.

(2) This solution enables partners and suppliers to seamlessly integrate with the SAP Business Suite to their customers or their parent companies worldwide. Further more, the Microsoft Windows environment allows users to easily exchange data with other Windows desktop applications, including Office software to replace.

Today, SAP Business One is certainly valuable and integrated solution for managing enterprise that requires a comprehensive selection of features to your business is running efficiently supported. It offers all the features you need to have better control over your business and succeed in today's environment of assault cases. It is delivered by a global network of qualified partners that use SAP global knowledge society in order to provide local support and service.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 18:30:20 »

I love it.

I must admit that I didn't even know that ezine had such a database of articles until now.
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 18:35:21 »

Ezine articles is a goldmine of info. As you probably also noticed, Ezine Articles already has articles that cover most of what you wanted, so you could probably get enough info from their to knock something up.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 12, 2010, 18:39:42 »

I can't help but read this and think that it sounds like an exam question:

I am tempted to just send it back and tell Abdul that he is talking nonsense.

All it means is a description is wanted of what the methodolgies are, and the processes used. I wrote something similar for a bid a year or two back. I've got it in hard copy, and am trying to find my electronic version.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 09:35:27 »

This bloke, Abdul, is doing my fucking nut in.

He is wanting me to write stuff particular to his company without telling me what they are. It's like somebody saying "describe my house" without me ever having seen it.

I am longer going to work for any Abdul's, Ali's, Patel's, Mohammed's or whatever. That might sound racist but I couldn't give a flying one as it hurts me in the pocket.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: