Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF baby club  (Read 13153 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Sunday, May 17, 2020, 16:43:28 »

I'm going to be a Grandad next month for the first time  Cheesy.  Dad is a West Ham fan & Mum obviously Swindon although they live in Norwich.  I'm in danger at the moment of seeing the poor kid in claret & blue every time I visit unless I can find anywhere that sells STFC baby stuff...any ideas?!

Tell the dad Swindon is the anti-GSB choice. All my West Ham friends hate them enough that it would probably work...
Ardiles

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Sunday, May 17, 2020, 16:54:55 »

I'm going to be a Grandad next month for the first time  Cheesy.  Dad is a West Ham fan & Mum obviously Swindon although they live in Norwich.  I'm in danger at the moment of seeing the poor kid in claret & blue every time I visit unless I can find anywhere that sells STFC baby stuff...any ideas?!

Many congratulations!
Jimmy Quinn

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Sunday, May 17, 2020, 17:05:05 »

Tell the dad Swindon is the anti-GSB choice. All my West Ham friends hate them enough that it would probably work...

Sit yourself in a armchair with a West Ham scarf around your neck putting the world to rights and you could be the next Alf Garnett  Pint
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Sunday, May 17, 2020, 19:21:43 »

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments....what about STFC baby stuff, I could learn to knit  No
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #409 on: Monday, May 18, 2020, 10:57:44 »

Only place you're likely to get STFC baby kit is the club shop
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Monday, May 18, 2020, 15:29:46 »

Congratulations, being a grandad is great, I have a 5 year old grandson and a 3 year old granddaughter.
You can ply them with loads of sugary snacks and when they start to get hypo give them back.
If they start getting a bit bored pretend to hurt yourself, they find it hilarious.
I would say try the club shop for Swindon gear.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: