Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise V Swindon town Official matchday thread  (Read 44204 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:53:33 »

Got the Paynters (sic) in girlyred.

Its a match day thread, where we discuss match day performance, not a fucking hippy commune of peace and love. Opinions are just that, and its a bit different from jumping on the players backs at the game.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #511 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:58:26 »

Greer was getting a bit of stick up until a few matches ago. So his shit does stink
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:03:39 »

I agree with some of this.Greer was at fault for more than one goal on saturday and desrved to be dropped/rested considering he has also been injured lately.Morrison has played well when relied upon and made one mistake yet people are all over the poor fucker. If anything i would start questioning why when we are losing Wilson is reluctant to play 3 out and out strikers when chasing a game instead of replacing amankawaah with another fullback and morrsion with another centre half he may aswell go for it.

Don't get me wrong Wilson has done a great job this year but just seem to be lacking when we are chasing the game.

Missed this post. I actually agree with this.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:05:28 »

Huh? easy people remember we need 2 keep the faith during this blip - it will come right in the end - we gotta stick together
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:09:36 »

Huh? easy people remember we need 2 keep the faith during this blip - it will come right in the end - we gotta stick together

Couldn't agree more Mr Cuthbert :-D
girlyred

« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:19:36 »

I dont do the ironing i have a man to do thay for me  Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:24:59 »

I dont do the ironing i have a man to do thay for me  Smiley

A man doing ironing. Surely a contradiction in terms Smiley

Got to go, the Mrs is making me do the washing up!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:46:13 »

Whats with all these new posters all of a sudden.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 21:55:33 »

It's a good thing, we're not shit anymore, people are getting back into the groove.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 22:05:17 »

I don't like it, it's not cliquey enough.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 22:23:03 »

Whats with all these new posters all of a sudden.

I only crawl out of the woodwork when there's something to moan about.  Back to back defeats against despised and lesser opposition is something to moan about. 

In true Swindon Town style getting a play-off position will be a nail biter, unless we truly mess up, which I cannot see Wilson and Shirtliff putting up with.   
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:00:22 »

OMG i cannot effing believe what i am reading on here about Pericard & Morrison are some of you for real? why dont we just drag them outside the CG & flog them? bloody hell Pericard has only had 1 start and some of you all on his back and i honestly cant understand what is being said (by some) about Morrison, the 4 goals that were conceeded on Saturday whos bloody fault were they? oh not saint Gordon obviously because he can do no bloody wrong, but a defender (who by the way has not had regular games) makes a mistake and lets hold a kangaroo court and sell him coz hes shit, boo him, or call him a effing c**t (dave) you bunch of idiots. are you actually STFC supporters?Huh???// YOU MAKE ME SICK
Thats made my evening. Can I marry you?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:16:21 »

If anything i would start questioning why when we are losing Wilson is reluctant to play 3 out and out strikers when chasing a game instead of replacing amankawaah with another fullback and morrsion with another centre half he may aswell go for it. Don't get me wrong Wilson has done a great job this year but just seem to be lacking when we are chasing the game.

I often find Wilson's substitutions and to a lesser degree tactics bewildering. On the rare occasions we're chasing a game he doesn't seem to have a fucking clue what to do, which is kind of weird given the number of times he's seen our opponents come from behind - he should have learnt a trick or two from them.

But I can't be too critical as he has turned the club round in a pretty short period, taking us from fighting relegation to chasing promotion. A lot of it is just frustration as we could easily be chasing 2nd and virtually guaranteed the playoffs if certain things had gone in our favour and with a bit more luck.
girlyred

« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:29:19 »

Thank you so much for asking Chalkies shorts, can you iron? Embarrassed
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 23:49:00 »

Observations of MKDongs game:
> manky didnt looked fully fit before his injury & Wilson left him on for 10 minutes when he clearly was limping, which will have worsened it.

/quote]

That was good old Dick Mackey, Kev had clearly completely done his hamstring/back after shooting wildly over. Dick Mackey looks over him and gives the bench the thumbs up to say he was OK when he clearly wasn't and all of us could see it straight away when he got up.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: