Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise V Swindon town Official matchday thread  (Read 44611 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 17:31:14 »

when we dont win the players who come in are the ones singled out for stick.
morrison,smith,ljf,pericard have all had this.
smith at southend unfairly,morrison at orient unfairly,ljf nearly every game he plays.

Most people are selective when they're handing out the stick.

Greer fucked up for the first Rovers goal, Morrison fucked up for the first MK goal. Yet its only Morrison getting the stick and people calling for him to be dropped. Sheehan fucked up against Rovers as many times as LJF did in the away game at Rovers. Yet its only LJF that gets the stick and people calling for him to be dropped.

Which is all pretty stupid anyway as most of the goals we concede are team efforts rather than down solely to an individual. Lets not forget all the wasted chances that if scored would lessen the impact of goals conceded - Douglas has been one of our best players this season but he should have scored a good few goals by now.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 17:34:47 »

Most people are selective when they're handing out the stick.

Greer fucked up for the first Rovers goal, Morrison fucked up for the first MK goal. Yet its only Morrison getting the stick and people calling for him to be dropped. Sheehan fucked up against Rovers as many times as LJF did in the away game at Rovers. Yet its only LJF that gets the stick and people calling for him to be dropped.

Which is all pretty stupid anyway as most of the goals we concede are team efforts rather than down solely to an individual. Lets not forget all the wasted chances that if scored would lessen the impact of goals conceded - Douglas has been one of our best players this season but he should have scored a good few goals by now.

I think thats unfair as Sheehan and Greer have been consistently better than Lescincel and Morrision overall with there performances this season.  I also think giving Morrision stick was stupid last night, hes a young guy who made a howler, he knew exactly how bad a mistake it was and didn't need the fans on his back every time for the rest of the game making him more nervous than he was already.  Last night was one of the worst away atmospheres I remember for sometime, so negative and only ended up making the team more nervous than it was.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 17:35:56 »

Greers 'fuck up' (is not having pace a fuck up?) wasn't even a quarter as bad as Morrison last night.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 17:41:59 »

Greers 'fuck up' (is not having pace a fuck up?) wasn't even a quarter as bad as Morrison last night.

I am a huge Greer fan but the lack of pace wasn't the issue on the fuck up, he should of been marking Kuffour tightly and not trying to play offside against a very fast player.  Would still play Greer in the back 4 every game as we really lack leadership in there without him.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 18:26:08 »

I agree with some of this.Greer was at fault for more than one goal on saturday and desrved to be dropped/rested considering he has also been injured lately.Morrison has played well when relied upon and made one mistake yet people are all over the poor fucker. If anything i would start questioning why when we are losing Wilson is reluctant to play 3 out and out strikers when chasing a game instead of replacing amankawaah with another fullback and morrsion with another centre half he may aswell go for it.

Don't get me wrong Wilson has done a great job this year but just seem to be lacking when we are chasing the game.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 18:56:28 »

the next twelve games will define our season
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 19:15:52 »

the next twelve games will define our season

Nah the next 14....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:05:36 »

Morrison has played well when relied upon

In you opinion. He had a good game v Stockport. I think we did my opinions on his Orient performance to death.

The point isn't to crucify Morrison, he is young and learning. Its about playing our best 11, or not.

Sheehan fucked up against Rovers as many times as LJF did in the away game at Rovers. Yet its only LJF that gets the stick and people calling for him to be dropped.

He did. But LJF cost us goals, up to Rovers Sheehan was solid.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:41:42 »

Wink its time 2 put on a united front lads - if we want 2 go up lets support the team & stop getting on their backs - cut out the booing etc -COME ON U REDS !
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:43:44 »

Wink its time 2 put on a united front lads - if we want 2 go up lets support the team & stop getting on their backs - cut out the booing etc -COME ON U REDS !

Wait until after the game to tell them they were shite.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:47:42 »

Smiley EXACTLY RIGHT AXS ! talk about who was shite in the pub
girlyred

« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:49:27 »

OMG i cannot effing believe what i am reading on here about Pericard & Morrison are some of you for real? why dont we just drag them outside the CG & flog them? bloody hell Pericard has only had 1 start and some of you all on his back and i honestly cant understand what is being said (by some) about Morrison, the 4 goals that were conceeded on Saturday whos bloody fault were they? oh not saint Gordon obviously because he can do no bloody wrong, but a defender (who by the way has not had regular games) makes a mistake and lets hold a kangaroo court and sell him coz hes shit, boo him, or call him a effing c**t (dave) you bunch of idiots. are you actually STFC supporters?Huh???// YOU MAKE ME SICK
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:50:28 »

Shut up and go do the ironing  Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:51:03 »

Hi Sean.

Fucking hoof it clear next time

Lots of Love,
Dave

p.s. dont you fucking dare question my support for this team.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 20:52:34 »

OMG i cannot effing believe what i am reading on here about Pericard & Morrison are some of you for real? why dont we just drag them outside the CG & flog them? bloody hell Pericard has only had 1 start and some of you all on his back and i honestly cant understand what is being said (by some) about Morrison, the 4 goals that were conceeded on Saturday whos bloody fault were they? oh not saint Gordon obviously because he can do no bloody wrong, but a defender (who by the way has not had regular games) makes a mistake and lets hold a kangaroo court and sell him coz hes shit, boo him, or call him a effing c**t (dave) you bunch of idiots. are you actually STFC supporters?Huh???// YOU MAKE ME SICK

Ha ha made my evening.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: