Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Mascot  (Read 64525 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:03:12 »

Up to date list of tustees...?
Sorry. I think everyone on the list below has paid (or has claimed to have paid anyway):

brocklesby red
jonny "The launderer" 72
bullethead
ghanimah
Ginginho
Red Frog
CliffP
Bobs Orange
sonic
chalkies shorts
magicroundabout
Zurich Red
suttonred
Posh Red
donkey
Samdy
SummerOf69
THE FLASH!
Marie the Merciless
DukeOfBanbury
Anteater
Whits
Batch
Me
thedarkprince
gk_nash
adje
Miss Terri Investor
Berniman
KoT
JFW
TalkTalk
herthab
Luci
leefer

That's 36 of us, so around 350 notes. We're fucking ace!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:10:14 »

I demand that this is read out in full at Leeds..

We can then cheer/boo accordingly....

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:50:47 »

I request a boo in that case, to show my support for big Vin!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:52:34 »

Do we get a mention in the Programme?Sorry-its not about us is it.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:56:11 »

Sorry. I think everyone on the list below has paid (or has claimed to have paid anyway):

brocklesby red
jonny "The launderer" 72
bullethead
ghanimah
Ginginho
Red Frog
CliffP
Bobs Orange
sonic
chalkies shorts
magicroundabout
Zurich Red
suttonred
Posh Red
donkey
Samdy
SummerOf69
THE FLASH!
Marie the Merciless
DukeOfBanbury
Anteater
Whits
Batch
Me
thedarkprince
gk_nash
adje
Miss Terri Investor
Berniman
KoT
JFW
TalkTalk
herthab
Luci
leefer

That's 36 of us, so around 350 notes. We're fucking ace!

Agreed Pauld.........when i put the thread on i thaught people would shout me down (Leeds are shit etc)
I went offline for a week and was amazed at what people had been organising,the young lad is going to have a great day being mascot and lets hope our small gesture makes it a better day for him..
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:19:29 »

Do we get a mention in the Programme?Sorry-its not about us is it.

Media whore.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:54:48 »

Grin

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:56:43 »

Does anyone know if the club have cashed the cheques yet.

I sent mine a while ago but it hasn't yet been cashed
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:58:59 »

will find out, probably wont be able to let you know until monday.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 17:54:36 »

Mine hasn't been cashed yet either.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 18:01:28 »

So you lot haven't really donated then have you?

Fucking cheap skates!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 18:43:53 »

What a great thread! It's the first time I've actually looked at it and it would appear to be too late to contribute but some one please let me know if it isn't.

I think it would be a very good idea if some one was to get in touch with the BBC and they might give it a mention on the Football League Show. They may be planning to feature the game any way - you know, with that bald headed bloke (can't think of his name).

I'm not putting this forward from the "Ooooh, look at us, we're great"  angle (not that I've had anything to do with it any way) but from the point of view that it's a bloody excellent story and really shows football/football fans in a great light. Besides which, it's a fantastic 'feel good' story and God knows we could do with a few more of those these days. It actually restores your faith in human nature.

The local press are sure to cover it (certainly in Leeds and I would hope in Swindon) but this kind of thing deserves a bit of national coverage.

What do you reckon?

P.S. All the best to Lennon and his family and I hope you have a great day on the 3rd..I'm sure you will (even a home defeat won't spoil it Cool)
DMR

« Reply #282 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 18:49:37 »

What a great thread! It's the first time I've actually looked at it and it would appear to be too late to contribute but some one please let me know if it isn't.

I think it would be a very good idea if some one was to get in touch with the BBC and they might give it a mention on the Football League Show. They may be planning to feature the game any way - you know, with that bald headed bloke (can't think of his name).

I'm not putting this forward from the "Ooooh, look at us, we're great"  angle (not that I've had anything to do with it any way) but from the point of view that it's a bloody excellent story and really shows football/football fans in a great light. Besides which, it's a fantastic 'feel good' story and God knows we could do with a few more of those these days. It actually restores your faith in human nature.

The local press are sure to cover it (certainly in Leeds and I would hope in Swindon) but this kind of thing deserves a bit of national coverage.

What do you reckon?

P.S. All the best to Lennon and his family and I hope you have a great day on the 3rd..I'm sure you will (even a home defeat won't spoil it Cool)

My gut reaction would be stop trying to pat yourselves on the back, the day is about the young lad and Leeds, not us. Sorry.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 18:57:34 »

I agree with OST in the sense of showing football fans in a better light as the amount of bad press/negativity sometimes is ridiculous.  We are so quick to hear the bad when it happens but never any of the good stuff behind the scenes. 
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 19:35:56 »

My gut reaction would be stop trying to pat yourselves on the back, the day is about the young lad and Leeds, not us. Sorry.
As I said Dave (assuming you read it all the way through) I've had as much to do with this as you have. i.e. NOTHING so self-congratulation does not come into it.
And I'd prefer it if you leave your gut out of this Cool
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: