Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Protest  (Read 6635 times)
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 05:34:09 »

I think ^ has lost the plot.

If things get much better I think you should check the quality of the tap water.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 07:43:53 »

Whereas ManUre just look like Norwich on a day out.

Have you ever been to East Anglia....makes the Forest of Dean look cosmopolitan.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 07:54:36 »

Have you ever been to East Anglia....makes the Forest of Dean look cosmopolitan.
Cheesy
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 08:15:18 »

I still want to kick off, I might go around teh Arkells after Saturdays game, purely for a protest if the police ask Smiley

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:14:32 »

What with your new haircut?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:18:13 »

What with your new haircut?!

He'd have difficulty going without it.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:22:06 »

"Gloom Not Goals" will be our slogan

Hahaha.  Soapy Tit Wank
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:29:12 »

He'd have difficulty going without it.

Have you seen his new haircut?!!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 20:17:29 »

Fuck off with your Eastern European special pleading, or I'll say meerkats at you. The big difference with ours was that you really had to dislike the board to wear an orange hat because we all looked like twats wearing them. Whereas ManUre just look like Norwich on a day out. (Or stray St Johns ambulancepersons if you just see them slightly out of focus in the background of the League Cup final as I did the other day)

......and when Paul became Paula and my Wife accused me of having an affair as I was on the phone to you every fooking night trading information.

Happy Days or is it boring watching this football now. I miss the days of protest, glue and everything Greek.

YELLOWS.........sorry I mean reds.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 21:36:38 »

......and when Paul became Paula and my Wife accused me of having an affair as I was on the phone to you every fooking night trading information.
Cheesy My missus wasn't that impressed either. But you never consummated it, did you, bloody tease? Smiley
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 21:38:42 »

I had you down as Banbury, and quite clearly I was not having an affair with the entire town, even one person would have been stretching it a bit in my wifes eyes.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 21:54:52 »

I think ^ has lost the plot.

If things get much better I think you should check the quality of the tap water.

Not really. Just saying that the passion when the protest stuff was about was far greater than it is now.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 22:05:56 »

I had you down as Banbury, and quite clearly I was not having an affair with the entire town, even one person would have been stretching it a bit in my wifes eyes.

Banbury the home of Paul Gadd and the infamous Gary Glitter.
As long as your ring tone was not "do you wanna be in my gang" I'm sure you would have got away with it.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, March 5, 2010, 22:35:38 »

Steady on, remember that the FOD is full of Egg chasers.

Having said that it's full of people with webbed feet up here,  and Arsenal or Chelsea fans, which is probably worse.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 00:51:36 »

Not really. Just saying that the passion when the protest stuff was about was far greater than it is now.
Not for me, nor the guys I go to the game with. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season - I set out on a Saturday (or Tuesday) genuinely looking forward to going to the game in a way I haven't for years. And I can open my paper/look at websites without that "Oh, Christ, what have they done now" feeling, just interested in enjoying the football. I do understand what you mean about the strength of feeling back then, and I know you're not looking to go back there. This season, I've had the passion/emotion/pride, but for the right reasons.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: