Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient -v- Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 31155 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #285 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:49:25 »

He wasn't even in our top 2 defenders(Greer and Sheehan had better games). His distribution was very poor and he hot done by his man a couple of times.

This is correct, but just because you disagree arriba, I don't think you're a fucking clueless idiot, just wrong.

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:54:32 »

rubbish.he passed the ball better than i've ever seen him do over 90 ins.the odd misplaced pass at the end must have stuck.
he had a fucking good game.
if anyone is going to get slated(not that i think anyone should)then look at the shit balls from wide.and the sluggishness from paynter.
fucking hell, we were not top notch today but did alright.NOBODY desrves a slating.
how i'm seen as grumpy and negative is as much as a joke as is the stick for morrison.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:59:32 »

rubbish.he passed the ball better than i've ever seen him do over 90 ins
You didn't go Tuesday then. Thought he had a good game then.

.NOBODY desrves a slating.
It's not a slating. Just didn't think he had a great game. Didn't think Cuthbert did either and he is close to player of the year for me, but nobody claimed he did so that's why he hasn't been mentioned.

I'm happy with a point, because or performance as a team barely deserved one.

how i'm seen as grumpy and negative is as much as a joke as is the stick for morrison.

[/quote]

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 23:04:04 »

no i didn't go tuesday.i honeslty cannot see how anyone doesn't realise how well morrison played today.
it was so fucking obvious i'm lost for words
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 23:08:53 »

Well equally I'm flabbergasted anyone thought he played that well. So we'll leave it there.

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 23:36:09 »

nobody played "that well" but this debate should never have happened.
today showed how far morrison has come.thank fuck we have 3 cracking centre backs i say
flammableBen

« Reply #291 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 23:56:45 »

Interesting that there's a big disagreement on Morrison, noticed that on the first wave of discussion too.

Can't really comment from the radio commentary. Thankfully they realised it was a dull game and Vic Morgan did a great job of amusing us with anything else, including film reviews.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #292 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 00:56:25 »

Can't comment on the game as I didn't go, but as a lot of folk predicted a defeat and most of the top sides drew it's got to be all positive. Right?

@leefer  Laverstock & Ford    P - P         Brockenhurst

No need to sit down this week
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 01:55:36 »

Can't comment on the game as I didn't go, but as a lot of folk predicted a defeat and most of the top sides drew it's got to be all positive. Right?

Played at Laverstock mant times meself!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:37:37 »

So anyway back to the match. Has anyone worked out why Paynter didn't get a penalty. I think as said by someone else it must have been a free kick for an infringement before the foul. Diving would mean a booking, plus he didn't dive!

And did I imagine it, or did one of our players get given offside from a Leyton Orient players header?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:39:39 »

i'm embarrased for you.our 2 best players today imo.lucas not far behind.

the game itself.draw fair result.thier  11 should have scored 2 and is a decent player(luckily shite infornt of goal)how many times was he left all alone?

Those two statements contradict each other really-the reason their 11 was unmarked 3 times is 'cause Cuthbert was uncomfortable at RB.Just my opinion

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:42:29 »

So anyway back to the match. Has anyone worked out why Paynter didn't get a penalty. I think as said by someone else it must have been a free kick for an infringement before the foul. Diving would mean a booking, plus he didn't dive!

And did I imagine it, or did one of our players get given offside from a Leyton Orient players header?

yes and no.Wilson said afterwards that the ref gave a free kick against Billy for"a nudge"-and no,you didnt imagine it,that was truly baffling
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:44:25 by adje » Logged

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 10:45:05 »

because he came from their left it's easy to say it was down to cuthbert as he was right back.wasn't that simple though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 12:42:58 »

Thanks.
As for Morrison it seems a trait with Town fans to knock youngsters or players that come through the ranks.
Thaught he was quality v Stockport especially first half...yes his distribution lets him down at times but hes there to defend and he does that really well.
He has a great temperament for a teenager.....remember thats what he is and for me last season behind Coxy was our best player when he played.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 12:54:35 »

There is no way anyone other than Paynter was our second best player last season.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: