Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kings a Joker!  (Read 2334 times)
Melksham Red

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 15:30:16 »

If King opts for 4-5-1 at the start of the season i will for the first time call for his head. It doesn't work, and especially will not work if we lose SSP.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 15:33:24 »

Quote from: "Walrus
We can't....  Isn't it against football league regulations to play an U16 player?

I don't think it's against the rules.  Didn't Carlton  Palmer play a few fifteen year olds the season he took Stockport down to Division 3 (trad. Div3).
Asher

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 15:41:21 »

says a lot, were doomed!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 15:42:27 »

Holmes was 15 when he first played for Derby.  
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 19:48:28 »

Maybe Andy is thinking back to when he was younger!

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/printableversion_club.asp?HeroID=1273

Hope the link works. Soapy Tit Wank
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 20:03:54 »

I think that a 3-5-2 formation would finally enable us to see Dukey in his natural midfielder role, even if it is on the left!

Then we will have Nicho at the back covering for his defensive mistakes and we all know deep down that he's capable of carrying the ball forward and putting it in the box.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 21:17:02 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I think that a 3-5-2 formation would finally enable us to see Dukey in his natural midfielder role, even if it is on the left!

Then we will have Nicho at the back covering for his defensive mistakes and we all know deep down that he's capable of carrying the ball forward and putting it in the box.

What do you mean finally?  We've played 3-5-2 many a time, and it was our regular formation under King up until the Brentford game at Christmastime last season!  Duke for me is not convincing all over the pitch and I will not be disappointed if his lucrative move to Darlington comes off.  I won't boo him either if he stays mind - he's steady, unspectacular, and dodgy at best.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 13:45:56 »

I didn't say we would finally see the 3-5-2.

I said we could finally see Dukey in midfeild.

Before we had plenty of midfielders but now we are struggling and Duke may be moved forward.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: