Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Don Rogers stand  (Read 6911 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:07:06 »

i agree with dave.i went in the townend vs gillingham and was surprised at how quiet it is in there. the variety and calibre of songs is pretty poor nowadays.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:10:58 »

I sit in the DRS and don't sing or moan, I like to watch/study the game, which is why I sit where I do on the halfway line!  I do shout encouragement to the players and verbally abuse the ref once and a while but I don't see how this makes me a spoilt cunt!

And I didn't see the town end get behind the team last season or early on this season, does this mean you only sing when we're winning, or just a part time cunt?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:18:38 »

i agree with dave.i went in the townend vs gillingham and was surprised at how quiet it is in there. the variety and calibre of songs is pretty poor nowadays.

It depends on the game. When it's a big game it's full and the noise/variety of chants is much better. A few years ago the TE would be full any time we got 7000 in the CG, unfortunately they're all sat elsewhere now. I really do hope the £199 initiative works.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:20:25 »

The TE was good last night. The problem the TE has is that the retards who clap too fast or chant out of time totally ruin all the chants and then people just give up so it never sustains even if it's built up. I prefer the TE not just because there is a better atmopshere than in the DRS (no matter how quiet people think the TE compared to the other stands it's loud) but because I can stand to watch the game and not have limited leg space, there are very few moaners or people who think they know everything about football. I also like it when we shoot towards the TE. Always great when it hits the back of the net. At the end of the day the DRS is more of a family stand. I don't have a family and don't have to worry about taking kids or a wife etc to football.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:23:08 by Iffy's Onion Bhaji » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:25:25 »

the drs may have its moaners, but the townend has that twat mad dad.
i can see that bellend from the arkells every match running to the front pointing at the opposition.
nochee

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:38:04 »

i can see that bellend from the arkells every match running to the front pointing at the opposition.

I think i know who you mean and he is hilarious. Something is not quite right upstairs tho and he seems to enjoy himself. Bless  Cheesy
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:55:01 »

Hold on. Is the Town End getting criticised for a lack of atmosphere? HAHAHHA
adje

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 17:59:54 »

Hold on. Is the Town End getting criticised for a lack of atmosphere? HAHAHHA

by those who have a superiority complex-didnt hear a single moan last night just loads of people having a good time.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 18:01:59 »

I sit in the DRS and don't sing or moan, I like to watch/study the game, which is why I sit where I do on the halfway line!  I do shout encouragement to the players and verbally abuse the ref once and a while but I don't see how this makes me a spoilt cunt!

And I didn't see the town end get behind the team last season or early on this season, does this mean you only sing when we're winning, or just a part time cunt?

I've just been slagging off the DRS on here:

www.thedonrogersstand.com
flammableBen

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 18:05:26 »

You're all pretty shit. Couldn't hear any of the stands on Saturday.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 18:09:20 »

Fucking hell. All we've got to moan about this season is each other!

What a load of bollocks. If you want to sing great, if you don't, that's up to you. We're all fans of the same team, we all turn out to support them (Whether singing non stop or not) most of us have been through more shit times than good.

Now we're financially stable and playing good football, some prick stirs up some shit and you all join in the dick waving contest.

what a bunch of mongs.

It's All Good..............
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 18:17:17 »

Exactly Herthab.

Everyone else you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Go stand on the naughty step all of you.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 18:59:33 »

Was behind him last night...its a mystery to me that hes never been nicked.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 19:06:45 »

he aint the full shillin to be fair to him....it has just made i laugh though about when we were playing pikeys the other week and some bloke stood next to me was singing 'the wheels on the BUS go round & round'.....i didnt have the heart to tell him
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 19:19:23 »

he aint the full shillin to be fair to him....it has just made i laugh though about when we were playing pikeys the other week and some bloke stood next to me was singing 'the wheels on the BUS go round & round'.....i didnt have the heart to tell him

That was me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: