Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: J1mmy confuses me.  (Read 1262 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 16:02:05 »

First J1mmy says this:

I set myself a mission over half term, to persuade myself that going to watch Swindon Town FC was worth 23 quid. As i have now come off age i can no longer get jnr/student discount and as i am going on holiday in a couple of weeks i cant afford a season ticket either.

So is it worth 23 quid? To watch a team managed by someone who brands the fans "idiots" and in all fairness is only here because he's on a cheap wage and will quite happily prod along throwing lifelines to players going knowhere who show their respect by jumping ship at the first sign of extra money.

Anyway i think i'll stop now instead of going into a rant and just cut it short. Swindon Town isn't worth 23 quid, so i'm popping up the road to Supermarine. In the process joining numerous others who cannot stand how poorly run the club is and cannot stand the prat who occupies the managers office oh and to that list players who show their apprecation to the crowd by not even coming out the traditional end of season clap.

Anyway, goodbye friends,

I may see you as you endure another long pointless journey back from another Andy King "4-5-1" which is actually a "4-3-3" with the best players on the bench and players in wrong postitions and leave it till we're three nil down before changing it show.

"We are Supermarine say we are Supermarine"

Then the next day, when people are saying they will still watch Town:

Are you reading Devon_Red?

" Hardly an exodus is it?"

Does he even know what he is thinking?   Or is he so stuck in wind-up mode, that he's lost all sense of reality?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 16:03:28 »

Jimmy has ADHD.....and is probably on a coktail of prescription drugs, which may explain the confusion.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 16:40:06 »

He's like Boyd from Neighbours.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 17:58:52 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Jimmy has ADHD.....and is probably on a coktail of prescription drugs, which may explain the confusion.

Not to mention the multiple (lack of) personality disorder!
magnum150

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 19:34:09 »

And mostly the fact that he's a bit of a twat.
STFC Village

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 23:54:43 »

J1mmy= :nuts:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: