Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comp Trouble.  (Read 14334 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:18:43 »

*fucking retard.
Div

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:44:41 »

*it's  Doh

I don't care about grammar, spelling simple terms 6 year olds use is a bit irritating.
And 'I am', is not the shortest sentence there is - 'No' is, or even 'A' (all be bit, mainly to answer a question.

You can't apologise on my behalf - I'm far cleverer than this cunt.

And you're a stupid fuck for not understanding the basic concept if logic. How can you say you are cleverer than me, when you don't know me? Maybe i'll just call you a fuckwit - come back when you can do a little bit more than adding ,subtracting ,multiplying & dividing; speaking english and can throw appropriate insults out, instead of your own deluded ones, that have little to do with anything other than your God complex.

Prick.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:53:09 »

And you're a stupid fuck for not understanding the basic concept if logic. How can you say you are cleverer than me, when you don't know me? Maybe i'll just call you a fuckwit - come back when you can do a little bit more than adding ,subtracting ,multiplying & dividing; speaking english and can throw appropriate insults out, instead of your own deluded ones, that have little to do with anything other than your God complex.

Prick.

Massive Massive over reaction !

Are you related to Gazza per chance

Try not to fall over your bottom lip on the way out
Doore

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:56:29 »

Prick.

Touché (basically, well played) sir.  A decent riposte (comeback to you).  I don't have to know you to know I'm cleverer than you, you can tell a lot by the way people type...

You may need to lighten up a bit around here though - you seem a bit sensitive.    

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:57:11 »

maybe leefer is dislexic?
i think he probably is to a degree.my daughter has it and it doesn't make the individual thick,spastic,stupid etc.
there differing severities of the condition and my daughter makes the same kind of errors leefer does.the spellings are typed how they sound, as they are easier to learn.she excels at maths but struggles with words.

I dont give a shit if somone doesn't have a perfect grasp of the english language.what they have to say is far more important than how it's put together.
give me a decent chap like leefer with the spelling mistakes,over a jumped up know all tossser who can spell anyday.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:59:17 by arriba » Logged
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 14:02:09 »

I dont give a shit if somone doesn't have a perfect grasp of the english language.what they have to say is far more important than how it's put together.
give me a decent chap like leefer with the spelling mistakes,over a jumped up know all tossser who can spell anyday.

Perfect
Div

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 14:49:53 »

You may need to lighten up a bit around here though - you seem a bit sensitive.    

Agreed

maybe leefer is dislexic?
i think he probably is to a degree.my daughter has it and it doesn't make the individual thick,spastic,stupid etc.
there differing severities of the condition and my daughter makes the same kind of errors leefer does.the spellings are typed how they sound, as they are easier to learn.she excels at maths but struggles with words.

Agreed

Massive Massive over reaction !
Are you related to Gazza per chance
Try not to fall over your bottom lip on the way out

Agreed

My name is billy, and i'm not cool on this forum. For this reason, i can't post an observation and get away with it. If only i was the one to say (subtly) 'this guy uses ellipses too much', but i guess i got beat to that by one of the king pins.
Doore

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 14:52:19 »

If only i was the one to say (subtly) 'this guy uses ellipses too much', but i guess i got beat to that by one of the king pins.

Although I appreciate being called a king pin, you should know two things:

- no-one on here listens to a word I say;
 - most on here seem to think I'm a cunt.  I dispute this.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 15:03:59 »

You're a Cunt Billy
Doore

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 15:04:45 »

You're a Cunt Billy

Word.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 16:50:03 »

Massive, massive cunt.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 17:34:47 »

I don't care about grammar, spelling simple terms 6 year olds use is a bit irritating.
And 'I am', is not the shortest sentence there is - 'No' is, or even 'A' (all be bit, mainly to answer a question.

Prick.

Maybe its just me, but weren't we all taught at school to never start a sentence with 'and'?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 19:19:43 »

Yeah, but schools are wrong.
Talk Talk

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 19:35:18 »

I am sorry girls, but there is simply no excuse for poor grammar, bad spelling or punctuation.

We are all taught it at school and by our parents (hopefully) and it is a basic requirement to live in a western country and to be able to communicate and fill forms in  Roll Eyes

Arriba and Sonic - you lack of leading capitals drives me fucking nuts. SORT IT OUT.

Alternatively consider yourself an English language spastic. That is all.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 19:57:17 »

As long as it is legible I don't see what the problem is.

Does everyone speak the Queen's English when they're down the pub with their mates? I somehow doubt it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: