Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stuff that's cheap for a reason  (Read 5646 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 22:20:11 »

No, its because he has a tramp's beard.

I bought some cornershop loo paper once and it smelled of really crap perfume, slightly musty.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 22:48:59 »

i will never buy cheep vodka, it sound snobby but i'd rather fork out 15-20 quid for a nice bottle and not 7quid for some own brand shite.
aroamin

« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 00:22:56 »

I bought some cornershop loo paper once and it smelled of really crap perfume, slightly musty.

bloody hell! our cornershop paper is usually more akin to sand paper!
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 00:28:53 »

Being a sad middle class pup I refuse to buy anything that's not branded, food, clothes, booze, shoes, electronics... it goes on and on. As a heavy drinking, heavy gambling student which ruins my finances somewhat.

It annoys the fuck out of me when people buy stuff on the cheap then bleat about it... Budget airlines and airline/McDonalds food etc in particular. You get what you fucking pay for, if Ryanair can fly you somewhere hot and sunny for the cost of your average night out, so cunting what if you have to sit next to some gibbering idiot who stinks of piss for a couple of hours? Or you think your civil rights have been violated cos you have to pay a quid for a dump on the plane? Be-fucking-have. Splash your 3 grand down and fly business class then. Nah, thought not.
red socks

« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 06:25:24 »

Being a sad middle class pup I refuse to buy anything that's not branded, food, clothes, booze, shoes, electronics... it goes on and on. As a heavy drinking, heavy gambling student which ruins my finances somewhat.It annoys the fuck out of me when people buy stuff on the cheap then bleat about it... Budget airlines and airline/McDonalds food etc in particular. You get what you fucking pay for, if Ryanair can fly you somewhere hot and sunny for the cost of your average night out, so cunting what if you have to sit next to some gibbering idiot who stinks of piss for a couple of hours? Or you think your civil rights have been violated cos you have to pay a quid for a dump on the plane? Be-fucking-have. Splash your 3 grand down and fly business class then. Nah, thought not.

That's not about class it's about (lack of) intelligence
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 06:59:11 »

Brought some Ray bans off eBay once for a tenner from china, they where fucking dreadful not sure they had any uv rating! They just made everything really dark!

Tried my mates proper pair and instantly noticed the differance. Lesson learned!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 07:01:12 »

I perfer the term jesus beard
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 09:58:51 »

I hate to have budget toilet roll in our house. I think it makes the place seem rubbish when you go in the toiulet and there is really cheap toilet roll that is rubbish to wipe your ass on. Ideally it would be andrex quilted.  Cheesy

I don't like scented toilet roll either. You blow your nose with it and it smells weird.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 10:06:54 »

i will never buy cheep vodka, it sound snobby but i'd rather fork out 15-20 quid for a nice bottle and not 7quid for some own brand shite.

I saw a program on tv yesterday and they make vodka out of potatoes. Never knew that!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 21:46:32 »

Aldi's quilted bog roll is where its at.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 23:52:28 »

as we're on about food tonight one item i find that makes no difference if you buy branded or cheap is tinned mushy peas.
some are god damn awful in both cases,but sainsburys budget brand are right up there with the best.harry ramsdens were likee green water.shite!
Talk Talk

« Reply #26 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 23:58:46 »

as we're on about food tonight one item i find that makes no difference if you buy branded or cheap is tinned mushy peas.
some are god damn awful in both cases,but sainsburys budget brand are right up there with the best.harry ramsdens were likee green water.shite!

I'm undecided about mushy pea brands. I thought Harry Ramsden's were disappointing to be honest. Asda's were a bit weak. I haven't tried the Sainsbury's version.

All I know is mushy peas when you are drunk come from some hidden factory in the Midlands that produce cooked vegetables that you were not previously aware of.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 00:06:29 »

I saw a program on tv yesterday and they make vodka out of potatoes. Never knew that!

I think most vodka is grain based.

I once left a cheap bottle of own brand vodka in the freezer for a few days by accident, some of it froze. On the plus side it made the vodka stronger. On the negative side I was battered before I even made it out.
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 00:20:18 »

sainsburys budget brand are right up there with the best.harry ramsdens were likee green water.shite!

I've done my last 3 fortnightly shops in Sainsburys and found myself saving £25 each time! I was always led to believe it was more expensive than Asda. But where in Asda i wont touch their smart price stuff, Sainsburys basic range is beter than some named brands!

Whilst typing this i just looked up to get an eyefull of vinnie jones package, he's not smart price!
Talk Talk

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 00:22:25 »

I once left a cheap bottle of own brand vodka in the freezer for a few days by accident, some of it froze. On the plus side it made the vodka stronger. On the negative side I was battered before I even made it out.

I read this a few weeks ago. Freezing your wine will leave most of the alcohol (ethanol) nicely liquid and you can scoop off the ice and have a 30-40% proof belter.

Cheap short and no extra tax.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: