Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fitton/Watkins Out  (Read 7959 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 16:45:11 »

I have e-mailed the club.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 16:50:40 »

With all this ranting and raving has anybody actually contacted Nick Watkins and told him of the problems?

I think most people just don't bother getting food inside the ground anymore.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 17:05:46 »

Probably not but say someone did and Watkins sorted out the problems

Then what would we all moan about?

I like to complain about butter that is too hard to spread on bread, could we complain about that?
Talk Talk

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 17:09:59 »

I like to complain about butter that is too hard to spread on bread, could we complain about that?

But wouldn't you just be complaining that your fridge is cold?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 17:11:57 »

But wouldn't you just be complaining that your fridge is cold?

No, because my fridge is supposed to be cold.

Anyway, I should have clarified that this pisses me off when in restaurants. The cunts.
Talk Talk

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 17:28:52 »

Anyway, I should have clarified that this pisses me off when in restaurants. The cunts.

Ask a friendly water to huff on it for you. Or if he can pop it in his underarm for a few minutes.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:10:01 »

I used to get a bacon roll in the TE before a game but they stopped doing them. I have to agree that the Legends Lounge baps are ace. I haven't tried anything from the van yet but it sounds well worth checking out whenever I next make it to the CG!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:17:44 »

The pork rolls from the van in the car park are nice, but a tad overpriced.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:20:43 »

i'll accept the poor food if they sort the sound system out, the DR stand is a complete joke, cant hear anything. Which given the club's usual choice of music isn't so bad, but i would like to hear the half time scores.
Talk Talk

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:28:28 »

The pork rolls from the van in the car park are nice, but a tad overpriced.

Compare and contrast:

Shitty burger cooked hours ago in the TE - £2.50
Lush freshly cooked roast pork sex in a bun from the van - £3.50

You pays yer money...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:33:16 »

As the economy crumbles, there is always a tendency for fascist elements to raise their head.
And irrespective of the state of the economy, there's always a tendency for people to point out when you're just flat out wrong.

wiggy's right though, the catering seemed to be improving last season but it's really gone downhill this season. I'd given up trying to get chips at half time (unless Joe's with me and kicking off) because I found it was nigh on impossible to get served at half time in the DRS without missing the first 5-10 minutes of the second half. Yesterday though I thought I'd give it another try as the queues didn't seem too bad (presumably due to loads of other people having given up on it as well). Still took nearly all half time to get served though with only 5-6 people in front of me and then they managed to run out of change. WTF?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:53:01 »

And irrespective of the state of the economy, there's always a tendency for people to point out when you're just flat out wrong.

Nothing wrong, indeed, for pointing out an opinion was wrong, but something wrong in trying to silence the right to hold that opinion, because it goes against the perceived majority view.

For what it's worth the hounds of hell could never make me eat food at the CG, but I wouldn't criticise those who do avail themselves of the delights on offer, just because I don't agree with them.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 18:58:43 »

Nothing wrong, indeed, for pointing out an opinion was wrong, but something wrong in trying to silence the right to hold that opinion, because it goes against the perceived majority view.

For what it's worth the hounds of hell could never make me eat food at the CG, but I wouldn't criticise those who do avail themselves of the delights on offer, just because I don't agree with them.
Careful on that high horse, you might get dizzy. No-one's tried to silence you, but quite a few people have pointed out when you're talking shite. It's a forum, that will tend to happen
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 19:07:36 »

It's a forum, that will tend to happen

Really...I hadn't noticed. Anyway I'll carry on spouting bollocks, and hopefully arriba carries on being a miserable bugger.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 19:16:48 »

the food on offer at the kiosks, and the slow service is pretty much a cut a dried issue aint it?
the food is at best ok, so i dont think it has anything to do with the popular opinion on this issue.
other topics yes,not this one though imo.
old news too.this was an issue that was raised when the new board took over and has not imrpoved.not that it bothers me as i wont waste my money on it,but if they could clean up their act a bit they'd probably take more money on a match day.

as for the van, it certainly smells more appetising, but the prices looked a bit steep to me.i'll take others word on it that it's good.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: