Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paynter rejects new contract  (Read 26606 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #135 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:34:15 »

Nope!
Talk Talk

« Reply #136 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:36:05 »

Nope!

Well at least airbrush some balls in then please.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:37:49 »

Can is also be noted in 4 games Paynter didnt start we won 1, drew 1 and lost 2.

Was that the two defeats Douglas missed?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #138 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:39:36 »

Was that the two defeats Douglas missed?

**Devils advocate**

Touche!

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #139 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:47:19 »

I noticed STFC_Gazza posted this on rovers messageboard.

"Nevermind, may be some substance to this after all, rumours here are that an improved offer of £130,000 has been accepted by Swindon after the player requested to speak to BRFC, however we are still hopeful of signing him to a new contract".

Posted on their forum to wind them up, it is 100% Not True and No Source, It's complete bollocks just winding them up to think they have a chance. Didn't post it here becuase its complete bollocks!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:47:51 »

Posted on their forum to wind them up, it is 100% Not True and No Source, It's complete bollocks just winding them up to think they have a chance. Didn't post it here becuase its complete bollocks!

Ha ha.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:48:53 »

I likey, well done, that'll be in the Sun/Star tomorrow!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #142 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:49:19 »

I think that Swindon may just be big enough for more than one STFC_Gazza Wink

Nope I posted it. They seem to think they will get Paynter as he only has 6 months left. If you read all the other posts there I said they have no chance etc. but they are convinced they were so thought I would have a bit of fun saying its rumour. Probably end up in the WDP tomorrow now Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:50:25 »

It's made other forums and their vital football site. Ha ha. Quality. Wonder if it'll be as good as when Tails made up the Lambert rumour?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #144 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:51:49 »

Cheesy

This is what I posted originally

Paynter will not be joining you as most have already said on this forum, He has already said he wants to stay at Swindon and we are already going to offer him a contract to make him the highest paid player at the club. He has formed a great partnership with Charlie Austin and just had a baby with his mrs, why would uproot his young family now? If Paynter goes it only leaves us with Pericard and Austin so it's not like we have a massive amount of strikers and need to ship one out? Ben Hutchinson who is rubbish will be sent back to Celtic next week so… We are in a playoff position and Paynter is a firm fans favourite here. Swindon are financially stable now and we don't have to sell. We have a new stadium in the pipeline (although so did you, will ours or yours ever get built? Doubtful) and selling a key player like Paynter would only see us slide down the table.

A move to Rovers would be a backwards step for Paynter who has had mixed fortunes elsewhere. Unfortunately for Rovers Fans, BRFC will always live in the shadow of Bristol Sh*tty and a signing like Paynter would get people to take notice but Unfortunately due to your dilapidated Stadium, Bristol Rovers are not exactly a big proposition for players. If Paynter was to go anywhere it would be Huddersfield closer to home where he has also been linked to, They would also be offering more dosh too.

hollowaysbarmyarmy, on 25 January 2010 - 12:53 PM, said:

Really? Click this

Whilst it would appear that you seem to be OK with the taxman, only because someone bailed you out - for the 3rd time - it looks as though you still owe a considerable amount to another party.

So when are you next set to go into administration?

STFC_Gazza, on 25 January 2010 - 01:04 PM, said
:
Once again... ignorance. You only take one part of the story..... If you bothered to read this you http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1887196,00.html would see the issue was sorted with no issues at all. Instead of sticking to the debate about Paynter, I am offering views from "the other side", you choose to dig about administration etc. I mean fair enough however atleast research your facts before spouting off?

hollowaysbarmyarmy, on 25 January 2010 - 12:53 PM, said:You still owe(d) nigh on £2.45 million, but congratulations on paying it and not cheating this time.

As for Paynter, if he's offered parity or just above then i wouldn't be surprised to see him come. There is absolutely no-way in hell Pericard will sit on the bench for the reported wages he is on and if he does, then it just shows that your club is still being ran inefficiently.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:56:28 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:52:51 »

That makes no mention of 130k?

Things get better but they never get good
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #146 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:55:24 »

If that was you gazza, then good work.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 20:55:32 »

That was the original post though, it does where Gazza changed his story.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #148 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 21:00:02 »

This is where the wind up began because  I was just talking about Paynter and it never happening and matey boy here said I was scared so decided to wind him up and make him think he is right so they start wetting themselves with glee, You could say I am creating the illusion that they may get "their man"  Cheesy

[url width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/gary_stanley_uk/paynter.jpg[/url]

THE RESPONSE AFTER

Oh well...... nothing wrong in players trying to improve themselves by signing for superior clubs such as us is there??

Always GAS
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, January 25, 2010, 21:07:17 »

you're gonna look a right knob head when he signs tomorrow Gaz!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: