Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Caddis to join at end of January?  (Read 12558 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 11:30:47 »

hes shit
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 11:36:35 »

I'll wait to pass judgement, when and if he signs. He might be like ole lead boots, although reports to say different.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
china red

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 11:47:50 »

My Dundee United mate says that Caddis played on the left for them as they were quite strong on the right.

But did he say if Caddis was any good for them?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:13:02 »

Actually I wasn't aware.

Me neither - which explains a few things as to why they are coming down here when had there been a reserve league, they may not.

Concerning though is JPM's future.  I'm guessing he should be offered a new deal (based on this seasons performances) unless hes not keen, as in that case we should sell & cash in before he walks for nothing.  I for one would be very disappointed to see him go.

Hypotheticals aside though as perhaps he wants to stay!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:27:48 »

I'll wait to pass judgement, when and if he signs. He might be like ole lead boots, although reports to say different.

i imagine this is where he will fit in personally with Sheehan allocating the left back slot.
JPM has no reason to be dropped. he has performed almost consistanlty so far this season so would be very unfair on him if he is dropped for a young loan player.

But one thing it will do is provide competition for his RM place if his performance does drop.

DW is keeping everyone on there toes which is a good thing

dell boy

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:33:02 »

We have a very decent midfield, best we've had for years, this loan signing of Paul Caddis gives us cover at right back and right midfield. If we can field the perfect XI every game then there would be no need for quality signings like this, but we will have injuries and probably suspensions and that is the reason he has been signed. Sign a forward and we are looking quite a strong unit for 2010.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:39:29 »

We have a very decent midfield, best we've had for years, this loan signing of Paul Caddis gives us cover at right back and right midfield. If we can field the perfect XI every game then there would be no need for quality signings like this, but we will have injuries and probably suspensions and that is the reason he has been signed. Sign a forward and we are looking quite a strong unit for 2010.

...and what with all the postponements lately and a backlog of fixtures teams in L1 will be more and more reliant on strong squads and not just starting 11s, signings like this will surely see us rise above other teams around us on this front.

All looks good to me at the moment.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:45:16 »

But did he say if Caddis was any good for them?

Said he was a decent wee player.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:55:26 »

Any good on xbox ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:58:33 »

Saw this on the back page of the Adver when I was in the chippy earlier. Must say I am optimistic.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:59:39 »

Saw this on the back page of the Adver when I was in the chippy earlier. Must say I am optimistic.

Yesterday's news then ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 13:02:05 »

Think it was today's nev
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 13:04:35 »

Don't worry, I'm sure the chips will taste delicious.
Barry Scott

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 13:49:13 »

Me neither - which explains a few things as to why they are coming down here when had there been a reserve league, they may not.

Concerning though is JPM's future.  I'm guessing he should be offered a new deal (based on this seasons performances) unless hes not keen, as in that case we should sell & cash in before he walks for nothing.  I for one would be very disappointed to see him go.

Hypotheticals aside though as perhaps he wants to stay!

I've been thinking about this and put myself in his shoes. He wasn't treated well last season, which was perhaps justified, and if i was him i wouldn't sign a new contract out of spite.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 14:04:17 »

I've been thinking about this and put myself in his shoes. He wasn't treated well last season, which was perhaps justified, and if i was him i wouldn't sign a new contract out of spite.

JPM is either putting himself in the shop window or proving to Wilson he is worthy of a new contract personally I cannot see Wilson letting him go unless he has let it be known he wants to move on, he is playing too well to allow a rival to sign him, and he is probably good enough for low end championship football as well, another reason to keep hold of him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: