Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Fulham Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37614 times)
dell boy

« Reply #285 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:43:18 »

I would just like to say that I had my seat and the view was good. Cheesy

You probably nicked it after the game when no-one was looking!!

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 12:59:13 »

why would you take a 3 or 4 year old all the way to Fulham for a football match. far to young if you ask me. But if you did they can sit on your shoulders.

and as for a wheel chair they can be found at any local day care centre etc if he needed one especially. or i'm sure the stewards would have moved them to the side where some other town fans were if he explained the situation to them.

so jonnys dad should have found the local mobility centre, and small kids shouldn't go to games or sit on shoulder so the person behind cannot see.
thanks for clearing that up.NOT!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:19:21 »

I kind of wonder what Magic's reaction would be if his view was impaired by a kid sitting on his dad's shoulders directly in front of him - get a wheelchair form the mobility centre perhaps ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:27:46 »

so jonnys dad should have found the local mobility centre, and small kids shouldn't go to games or sit on shoulder so the person behind cannot see.
thanks for clearing that up.NOT!

if he can't walk/stand then yes he should or be moved to the seating on the side. If that was my dad then it's exactly what i would have done. What's the big deal about that?

as for not sitting on shoulders where did i say that?
taking a 2, 3 or 4 year old to a big away day like that in my opinion is a bit stupid but each to there own.

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:28:24 »

I kind of wonder what Magic's reaction would be if his view was impaired by a kid sitting on his dad's shoulders directly in front of him - get a wheelchair form the mobility centre perhaps ?

you're a funny cunt aren't you

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:30:49 »

Bit touchy today magic? Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:31:58 »

i should have put 'should' in my post proir to sit on shoulders.
i'm sure you understood what i meant
TownLoyal

« Reply #292 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:37:58 »

What I think people are trying to say is that if blokey had asked to move to a side stand or maybe to the front where he can see better then there is no need for these arguments. People should know what to expect when there's a fixture like this and prepare to move about. I offered a guy my seat as his lad was standing on the stairs bit. I managed to find another seat the row down though.

Theres the "noobs" input  Cheesy
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:39:28 »

Bit touchy today magic? Cheesy

bollox Wink

Spy

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:43:10 »

One small lad infront of us got his leg stuck in the back of the chair when he had to stand on it (he was only 2 or 3) because there were about 3 people to 1 seat and loads of people stood in the aisle for the whole game and a steward never said anything.

I saw that. I was right in front of that kid.

At the end of the day yes it does impact some people but a lot of people like it and it would have saddened a lot of people a little bit if they'd been forced to sit.

It's a bit like saying should we ban fireworks because every year you know a few people will get hurt (not sure if that's a great analogy, but you can see where I'm coming from a bit?)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:59:06 »

Enjoyed the day!

We played well without ever looking like we were going to score.

Macklins pen shout was the best chance we had.

Fulham didnt play at full pace and did a professional job.....I like Roy Hodgers and i hope they do well in the cup.

Running out of Hot food before half time was a disgrace....

Got a bit pissed in the 8 Bells - Whistle and Flute - Bricklayers Arms and The Station afterwards....

Got on the now infamous 8pm from Paddington and was kicked off at Reading due to a 'Police Incident' in the Buffet Carriage..

Got in about 11-30...what a day!!

Roll on Gills....i cannot be arsed to go to Dongs and put money in their pockets...

Clems Army!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 15:08:17 »

Come on, it is abit off standing and blocking people's view when they've paid to watch the game.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 15:18:02 »

It's also "a bit off" that people come in 10 minutes late then spend the rest of the game taking photos, waving their camera in front of you so you can't see the pitch properly. I did have a bit of verbal, but soon realised the bloke was deaf when he turned to his mate and signed something to him. Felt a bit of a prat after that.

Fred carried on slagging him off for the rest of the game though Cheesy
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 16:02:52 »

Come on, it is abit off standing and blocking people's view when they've paid to watch the game.

i'm not talking to you after you left me homeless on Saturday night Hmmm...

Spencer_White

« Reply #299 on: Monday, January 4, 2010, 18:44:45 »

Its up to the FA/FLlaw makers to do something about it. To allow clubs to offer fans a choice.

They wont listen to fans who like to stand. But they might listen to the fans who like to sit....

It was fucking brilliant seeing the whole end stand up. It looked like a Man United/Liverpool following. Great support.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 4, 2010, 18:49:00 by Spencer_White » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: