Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town v yeovil official matchday thread  (Read 22503 times)
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:23:04 »

3 - 1 Town
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:24:28 »

4-0 Swindon....ware due to pulverize someone...Paynter Hatrick including a pen.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:28:00 »

1-2  Sad . Hope I am wrong
trogladite

« Reply #33 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:32:31 »

Every interview I've read with Wilson suggests that he was disappointed with the result on Saturday.

And no, he wasn't serious. Nobody ever seriously predicts a 4-0 win.

“We possibly have thrown two points away but we’ve also gained a great point,” Just a 1 line quote from DW. The use of the word possibly is highly dismissive of a huge fuck up.
 As for the 4 0 prediction, why not insert a smiley and we can all enjoy the joke.
trogladite

« Reply #34 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:35:00 »

4-0 Swindon....ware due to pulverize someone...Paynter Hatrick including a pen.

NOW I can see the joke here.  The Paynter hatrick is clear as putting a smiley in.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:37:55 »

“We possibly have thrown two points away but we’ve also gained a great point,” Just a 1 line quote from DW. The use of the word possibly is highly dismissive of a huge fuck up.
 As for the 4 0 prediction, why not insert a smiley and we can all enjoy the joke.
"We should have put the game beyond Charlton"
"We should have taken all three points"
"It's just disappointment from our part"
"Overall, two points have escaped us"

Just 4 one-line quotes from DW
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:39:04 »

Think todays game will be more about fatigue as apposed to footballing skill.

If this was next saturday (ie the players had a weeks break) then i'd say we would win easily.

However we did play 45 minutes against 9 men on Saturday so hopefully the players energy reserves wern't diminished too much as a result.

Think it will be a close game, hoping Town snatch it 1-0
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:41:15 »

Well I finally saw us win against Brighton and very nearly saw another win at the Valley.

Today would be great to win but think it'll be a 1-1 draw which will be seen as poor although Yeovil are much higher in the table than I thought they were.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:46:20 »

NOW I can see the joke here.  The Paynter hatrick is clear as putting a smiley in.

Yeah Paynter has never scored a hat trick before and its not like he is our top scorer or anything

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

**SARCASM**
trogladite

« Reply #39 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:01:34 »

Yeah Paynter has never scored a hat trick before and its not like he is our top scorer or anything

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

**SARCASM**

I remember the hatrick he could of scored against Walsall. 1 Missed an open goal from 5 yards,  2 hada soft penalty saved and scored a pen.  He is  our top scorer.  The top scorer in a low scoreing team.  It's the introduction of Austin that's got Paynter tickling along again.  Paynter is having a great season but it says a bibful about our teams scoreing prowess that Billy is top dog.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:24:48 »

I remember the hatrick he could of scored against Walsall. 1 Missed an open goal from 5 yards,  2 hada soft penalty saved and scored a pen.  He is  our top scorer.  The top scorer in a low scoreing team.  It's the introduction of Austin that's got Paynter tickling along again.  Paynter is having a great season but it says a bibful about our teams scoreing prowess that Billy is top dog.

Stop talking utter bollocks an 11 goal return from Paynter before Christmas is excellent, if he does the same in the new year he gets 22 goals for the season.  20 goals a season is seen as a great return from strikers so your talking shit.  Its easy to mention the game Paynter missed sitters but hes easily been one of our most consistent performers for the past 2 years.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:27:13 »

Paynter has scored 11 goals this season, and we're half way through. The way things are going, we could have two strikers pushing for 20 goals each come the end of the season. If it had been Mooney and Parkin people would have been saying it shows how good we are in attack
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:28:42 »

He is shit, sell him to Orient and play Hutchinson upfront

I dont really need to include smilies to show im not serious do I?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:29:36 »

It's the introduction of Austin that's got Paynter tickling along again.

I thought Paynter was having a mare at the start of the season, then Austin came along and he's a far better player. Pretty much the same as last season alongside Cox. Not having a go at Paynter, just saying that he seems to play better with an out and out goal scorer playing with him - you can probably say the same about Austin and Cox having someone like Paynter.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, December 28, 2009, 12:31:38 »

I thought Paynter was having a mare at the start of the season, then Austin came along and he's a far better player. Pretty much the same as last season alongside Cox. Not having a go at Paynter, just saying that he seems to play better with an out and out goal scorer playing with him - you can probably say the same about Austin and Cox having someone like Paynter.

Again disagree some of the shifts Billy put in at the start of the season in the lone striker role were some of the best individual performances I have seen this season.  I am not saying Jonny is in this category but there is a section of our fan base who have never accepted Billy, some of the abuse he has taken has been a joke.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: