Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Donnington Rock Festival  (Read 6722 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:29:54 »

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!
When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo&r=f
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:37:06 »

quality boeta! I feel suitably informed now
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:49:16 »

that's pretty much spot on, i fucking hate emo kids they're all scenesters Hmmm...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:58:12 »

The worst thing is is that some of these bands are trying to be like fucking great bands like At the drive-in or Fugazi when they are all fucking shit.

Especially taking back sunday and dashboard something.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 11:59:47 »

Emo music is fucking awful as well, you're dead right.
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 12:01:01 »

I dont think i've ever met an "Emo kid" but i want to hit one for being such a faggot
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 12:34:35 »

my mate's an emo. well he's not my mate anymore but he was a couple of years ago. he just turned into a bit of a twat, not just because he's an emo but i suppose it might be part of it

the funny thing is none of the emo bands dress anything like the emo kids
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 12:48:36 »

I can't help but think of Elmo when reading this

http://www.comicstore24.de/images/products/01161.jpg

Elmo's cool, unlike those pesky emo kids!
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 12:53:10 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

Especially taking back sunday
i was unfortunate enough to see them at reading; they were awful.

but their drummer cut his hand at the start of the set so by the end his white t-shirt and the drumkit was splattered all over with blood, which was fun to watch.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 13:01:53 »

I keep thinking of http://www.mapleglen.co.nz/pics/birds/emu.jpg
McLovin

« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 13:37:24 »

My sister is sort of Emo.  It's really rubbish.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 14:27:52 »

Jimmy Eat World is a fucking ace band, they are emo.
Cause bands are classed emo doesn't mean they are shit.
Download Fes is cool, cos it doesn't have the shit sloppy crap like Killers, Streophonics.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 14:33:11 »

Jimmy Eat World are actually very good I think, I like Bleed American. Wouldn't put them in the same category as the others. Although that album (with bleed american on) is a bit mixed.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 15:08:37 »

Jimmy Eat World are fucking ace. one of the few old-school emo bands i can stand really. Rival Schools too, they're fucknig magic, i never got to see them Sad

i shall give you a quick run down on emo kids, scene kids and all that lot.

CHAPTER ONE
- section a. Emo girls.

some are proper hot. others are rough as fuck. most of em look like this, and like kinda wanky, mainstream bands. (My Chemical Romance, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Eighteen Visions, Alexisonfire etc)
http://l911.myspace.com/00123/11/95/123345911_l.gif

- section b. Emo Boys

all of them, every single last one, look like they're about to explode into tears. also like the same shitty bands as Emo girls, but then go about creating wanky emo bands that play around their hometown, and generally sound exactly the same as eachother. they look like this
http://l189.myspace.com/00122/98/15/122125189_l.jpg

note the wanky hair, and the wanky pout he's got going on. i will also place money on the bet that he wairs girls hipster jeans. dont ask me why, i dont know.

Emo kids and scene kids are VERY similar. Scene kids know a bit more of the music scene, like more underground bands, but not always GOOD bands.

CHAPTER TWO. Scene kids.

the boys and girls all look the same in this one. "wacky" hair, "crazy" clothing, u name it, they do it.
http://n00107.myspace.com/00107/03/30/107810330_l.jpg
thats a boy. honest.

http://l387.myspace.com/00120/78/37/120687387_l.jpg
thats a girl.

In summary, they're all a bunch of cunts, and the reason i'm beginning to hate the alternative music scene. i fucking love the music, but the scenester cunts are ruining the whole thing. gigs in swindon now are turning into a farse, and its a shame its going that way, i want it like it was before!!! Crying

hope that helped   Soapy Tit Wank

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 10, 2005, 15:31:16 »

Hahahaha Quality  Soapy Tit Wank

There's a pub round the corner from me called The Hobbit. It is my favouritist pub in the whole of Southampton simply because of the mix of people. Everyone gets on with everyone else and has a good time, even taking the piss out of how each other looks (half the people in there half crazy punk hair doos)/

These emo kids sound well gay though
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: