Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1 year of Danny Wilson  (Read 8560 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 23:46:16 »

We don't know what wilsons thoughts are on Aljofree yet do we? He hasn't been fit enough to play under him.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 13:28:58 »

The progress we have made since the start of the season has been immense. The best thing is that we are turning draws into wins now with Austin and Paynter. We don't look like giving games away late on which used to happen on a fairly regular basis. The concentration levels, bar the odd aberration, have been upped massively and that is down to Danny and his team. It is great to go to the County Ground and almost be confident of seeing a win, I haven't really felt like that consistently (apart from 03-04) for more than a decade. I'm trying to get mates along who have not been for years because it is great to see a team which are moving in the right direction.

I'd love it if we could get to the Play Offs, and if we could be certain of a play off place before the final game of the season at the New Den.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: