Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Brighton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 15898 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #135 on: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 23:58:39 »

You are a fucking retard.

Not as retarded as that reverend.
deltaincline

« Reply #136 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 00:01:56 »

We lost the impetus going forward when O'Brien came off. Not sure why Wilson did that as he didn't look to be blowing out of his arse, or suffering with an injury.

Brighton caused us problems all afternoon because they are a decent side. If Poyet takes them down this season he'll be a candidtate for cunt of the year. They are way better than relegation candidates.

Forster is a cunt. His big-time celebration in front of the town end warranted someone taking the cunt out. An experienced player like him should know better. All the previous goading from the crowd doesn't justify trying to wind them up collectively like that after scoring a goal. If it's someone like Wayne Rooney doing it, fair play. But Nicky Fucking Forster?? Cunt.

Thought the lads did OK comming off the back of last weeks shite performance at Wovers. 3 points is 3 points.

Our league position is fucking dreamland territory going into Christmas. Hope we're roughly the same come the start of new year.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 01:21:15 »

my only issue with today was how el ebd stayed on despite it being a freekick to us and billy having to flail his arms about to get free

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #138 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 06:17:27 »

You are a fucking retard.

I suspect that Jesus had many a divine wank, at least when his whore girlfriend wasn't doing it for him. What's the problem?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 09:46:31 »

my only issue with today was how el ebd stayed on despite it being a freekick to us and billy having to flail his arms about to get free

Exactly, what a joke, thought he was doing an impression of a backpack, then he went down like a sack of shit.

Paynter and JPM were superb, fantastic workrates and Paynter had some great first touches on the ball to move into space.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 09:54:19 »

oh my second (hanging not battered) issue is timlin is shit. he offered us absolutely nothing when he came on

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 10:17:25 »

As opposed to all the other times he's been so valuable whilst appearing to be the ref's shadow?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Spencer_White

« Reply #142 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 10:33:15 »

Lethal strikers win you tight games. This is why we are in with a shout.

Fantastic cross by JPM for the second goal. Douglas magnificent.

Only downside was Forster not getting a coin in the face.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #143 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 11:11:29 »

I enjoyed that to a certain extent yesterday.For far too long as a town fan i have been to games like this that in fairness could of gone either way but we just don't get the win.

We seem to have a bit of bite about us this year,last year if we went ahead you njust knew that once the other team hit back we were in for a tough final period and would most likely fold.I don't get that impression this year.

Brighton are not a bad team either and i don't think they will go down and the way they put us under the cosh in the last 15 mins was only something i would expect us to do if we were -1 down.

Douglas Jpm were good but for me i honestly thought that was probably as good as i have seen Paynter play for us.

Only downside for me was Greer which i'm not overly concerned about as we know he is class and will get his form back. Maybe the lack of defensive competition has made a few complacent? Sort the left hand side out in january and i think we can maintain this form. On a final note maybe a right back in january wouldn't go a miss as we lost alot yesterday when Amankawaah shit himself.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 11:20:52 »

Amankwaah got the runs?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #145 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 11:40:04 »

Think so
lambourn red

« Reply #146 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 13:10:07 »

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2009-2010/form-table/full

On current form we are the team to beat
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #147 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 13:24:57 »

Nice to see MK in the bottom 4 Cheesy
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 13:29:51 »

How far is Nathan Thompson from the 1st team? We got away with Sheehan at right back but it wasn't ideal. Still a bit surprised that Wilson didn't move Cuthbert to right back and JFL to the centre as that seemed the logical choice.

Though as I said before, only having one defender on the bench when you're allowed 7 subs is just plain stupid.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 14:56:54 »

As opposed to all the other times he's been so valuable whilst appearing to be the ref's shadow?

don't give me sass!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: