Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SWINDON TOWN VS BRISTOL ROVERS OFFICIAL MATCH DAY THREAD  (Read 30723 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 16:54:43 »

I dunno i got a feeling he will.By january wilson would of no doubt told fitton who he is likely to be releasing in the summer so maybe fitton will spend some money knowing we have a batch of high earners fucking off in the summer

Well if he does I won't be one to complain.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #256 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 16:57:43 »

I'm sure someone will
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 16:58:12 »

Be interesting to see what the left side would be like with Sheehan at the back and Macklin in front of him.
he appears to have a big more a touch but considering how we forgot how to pass yesterday i don't think he'd have a lovely time..plus he's right footed and would be pretty easily found out

in short- i have no idea what the best left sided option is, i imagine wilson is enjoying my company in this boat

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #258 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 17:29:06 »

I am pissed off by losing to the gas.

Yes JLF LFJ LJF had a shit game.

Yes our defence seems to be letting in a few easy goals lately, but I wasnt expecting us to be challenging for the play-off spots before the season started so I will take the position we are in and hope we can keep the pressure on the top 6 what with having 2 games in hand of all of them bar Leeds.

You dont need to play well and win consistantly, you just need to win and if you win dirty or crappy then so be it, a win is a win.

This time 2 years ago I was fucking shitting myself that we wouldn't even have a football club to follow, the txt's from mates in the club saying about how perilously close we actually did come to folding, and then Fitton pulling out around the Forest Green FA Cup game.

I will take where we are right now thank you very much.

I just hope the players WANT to play for the club and can come back with a great win next week...onwards and upwards.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 19:50:12 »

Had a nasty feeling about this match..

Didnt go due to drinking commitments at the Xmas do that saw Mrs Flash blow chunks over the front of the Premier Inn Stoke.

Listened to the first half in disbelief!

Onwards and Upwards.

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #260 on: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 23:44:12 »

I am pissed off by losing to the gas.

Yes JLF LFJ LJF had a shit game.

Yes our defence seems to be letting in a few easy goals lately, but I wasnt expecting us to be challenging for the play-off spots before the season started so I will take the position we are in and hope we can keep the pressure on the top 6 what with having 2 games in hand of all of them bar Leeds.

You dont need to play well and win consistantly, you just need to win and if you win dirty or crappy then so be it, a win is a win.

This time 2 years ago I was fucking shitting myself that we wouldn't even have a football club to follow, the txt's from mates in the club saying about how perilously close we actually did come to folding, and then Fitton pulling out around the Forest Green FA Cup game.

I will take where we are right now thank you very much.

I just hope the players WANT to play for the club and can come back with a great win next week...onwards and upwards.
Agree with that, JJ. Fucking good post.

We all moan like cunts from match to match, but we're in a much healthier position now as a club than we were a couple of years ago - which, in a weird way, allows us all to moan like cunts about the football, the results and the players.

I'm deffo happy with our progress considering the depths of the cunting great big black hole we've emerged from.

I dont think anyone is really, honestly that pissed off with our progress at the moment. The banter and debate is what being a fucking Town supporter is all about, surely? Cheesy

Just a thought, but I wonder if a straight swap for Sheehan at left back and JFL in left midfield might work? JFL has all the right qualities going forward but defends like a cunt at times, wheras Sheehan looks solid at left back and has the experience in that position. If JFL does the good things in midfield without the responsibility of having to defend, it could work well.

Summer of Noughtie Nine

« Reply #261 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 21:19:04 »

Disappointed with the attendance. Aren't we a big draw for the Bristol public?
South Gloucester Gas

« Reply #262 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 22:05:58 »

I didn't actually listen, so I guess I should have said 'reads bad'. Even if we were good in other areas, defensively we were poor and it was our undoing. I expect there will be some lessons learned.

Dare I say, we may be missing McNamee, though hopefully Macklin will be back to form - I quite liked the look of his play before he got injured.

Si Pie.
         Hope you didn't go to the weatherspoons mate only giving advice !. But ended up in this quiet little pub with fellow Gasheads. A bit dead really (CLICK BELOW)... Hope it works.

[/qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWoeNKbC9E&feature=relateduote]
South Gloucester Gas

« Reply #263 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 22:09:55 »

I didn't actually listen, so I guess I should have said 'reads bad'. Even if we were good in other areas, defensively we were poor and it was our undoing. I expect there will be some lessons learned.

Dare I say, we may be missing McNamee, though hopefully Macklin will be back to form - I quite liked the look of his play before he got injured.

Si Pie.
         Hope you didn't go to the weatherspoons mate only giving advice !. But ended up in this quiet little pub with fellow Gasheads. A bit dead really (CLICK BELOW)... Hope it works.

[/qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWoeNKbC9E&feature=relateduote]

Try this..

Talk Talk

« Reply #264 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 22:15:33 »

You should have seen us in the Hobgoblin pub before the match. No bugger in there but bloody good beer, ace jukebox, loads of pool and no mention of football.  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #265 on: Monday, December 14, 2009, 23:19:08 »

Yeah I went to Wetherspoons me and the lads had a good tear up with them lot.
dirk_MAY_krap

« Reply #266 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:57:14 »

promotion!!!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: