Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crisis. What crisis?  (Read 2722 times)
magnum150

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, June 5, 2005, 11:13:12 »

Quote from: "DV85"
While this is all happening King has been on holiday, I just hope he has been working his ass off while he has been out there

To be fair to King, he may have his faults but you can't ever blaming him of not trying his best for this club.

Like the rest of the players, he could probably gt a better contract some where else either as a manager or assistant/scout.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, June 5, 2005, 12:29:50 »

Sounds like he is working hard, I just hope that Ricky Shakes doesn't get pinched from under our  noses.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, June 5, 2005, 13:02:50 »

While this is all happening King has been on holiday, I just hope he has been working his ass off while he has been out there

how dare he have a holiday! :x
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, June 5, 2005, 13:56:43 »

The fact is Oldham have already signed 6 new players, and are rumoured to have put in 100k+ bid for Heffernan.

Where as we will never pay cash for anyone again

I fail to see your logic.  Oldham had serious financial problems at the beginning of last season and the season before that (correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they in administration), so if they're now in a position to splash out 100k on someone who has achieved little in this division then who says we won't be in that position in a year's time?  If we sell Parkin King must see some of the money to bring in transfers or we will really struggle next season.

King has proved what he can do on a shoestring before, and the impending signing of Ricky Shakes, a player with Premiership experience, is a fantastic coup if he manages to pull it off!
bongofury

« Reply #19 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 12:12:36 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Better still a Spanish Royal wants to invest £millions after King had a chat  

that would be good, but, only in our dreams I fear.

Cool
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 15:39:22 »

Quite unlikely, but we can all dream!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Monday, June 6, 2005, 19:05:46 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quite unlikely, but we can all dream!

I think you misused the word 'quite' in that post