Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.  (Read 12698 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:23:14 »

Yeah, i reset everyone to the old theme, but made the other 2 available to them. Although i think their could be 4, one of which is an unmodded version of the original. I think.

Sweet, I love the style of the tef theme, but if I'm honest I like the simplicity of the default one. It helps that it makes everything smaller.
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:27:16 »

Oh yeah, the default core or default red (which are identical apart from colour) are a million times better. I never changed it to the default for all, because with all the upheaval of the whole forum being moved, i thought that then switching theme would be one more thing to fuck people off. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:33:31 »

Its ok, i just wanted to post that picture

love you Dave
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 22:17:42 »

I'm wrong, looks like RC2 has only been out since 8th of November. Maybe gold will be out soon then.

There's one piece of open source I use, they've been promising the next version "any day soon" for over two years now but its still in "release candidate". I reckon hell will freeze over before they get it out.
Barry Scott

« Reply #34 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 22:32:15 »

There's one piece of open source I use, they've been promising the next version "any day soon" for over two years now but its still in "release candidate". I reckon hell will freeze over before they get it out.

Oh yeah, they've had various versions of 2 out for a long time, but this appears to be the final release candidate, so fingers crossed it's finally in the post.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: