Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.  (Read 12599 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:41:53 »

Ah, thanks Ben. That reminded me that I need to add some more.

'Most Embarrassing Fart'
'Items Found in Your Navel'
'Most Ambivalent Away day'
'Train Spotter's Wankfest'.

Don't forget.

Suggest a Section
Not sure which forum your post should go in? Suggest a new one here. Ace.
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:43:26 »

I'm probably going to wipe the slate, depending on what seems best. I can shoot the news monkey if you want Ben?

I'm gonna get Ajax IRC chat, which might be good for matchdays, along with some kind of agree/thanks button, so people can click a button to make people special and stuff.

I'm also going to sort out integrating the prediction league in a better way, and to add a few new themes, to give people a choice, afterall, i'm probably the only person who doesn't actually use the main theme because it's width annoys me. Smiley

I was thinking about making only the first post in a thread visible unless you're logged in, you know, force everyone to post again, not sit around reading.

And it's all smoking only TT.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:48:42 »

[url width=400 height=400]http://rlv.zcache.com/aint_broke_bear_postcard-p239718736633225162qibm_400.jpg[/url]

Things get better but they never get good
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:51:52 »

I'm probably going to wipe the slate, depending on what seems best. I can shoot the news monkey if you want Ben?

I'm gonna get Ajax IRC chat, which might be good for matchdays, along with some kind of agree/thanks button, so people can click a button to make people special and stuff.

I'm also going to sort out integrating the prediction league in a better way, and to add a few new themes, to give people a choice, afterall, i'm probably the only person who doesn't actually use the main theme because it's width annoys me. Smiley

I was thinking about making only the first post in a thread visible unless you're logged in, you know, force everyone to post again, not sit around reading.

And it's all smoking only TT.

I used to use the theme which everything has just changed too until I demodded myself. It's all just changed to SMF default or whatever it's called.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:54:25 »

leave the news monkey alone, i know hes late, but it means i can just look here on my lunch break to get an overview of the days headlines, hate going on this is

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:55:49 »

Sweet, just realised I can change the theme Smiley

The blue one works much better for sneaky browsing at work Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:56:10 »

[url width=400 height=400]http://rlv.zcache.com/aint_broke_bear_postcard-p239718736633225162qibm_400.jpg[/url]

It is though David. There's a few things that need to be done and there's a fault in the forum which prevents in happening, not to say the xxx,xxx errors it causes every few weeks. Smiley The attached picture shows 24,000+ pages of 15 errors a page from Nov 20.

I used to use the theme which everything has just changed too until I demodded myself. It's all just changed to SMF default or whatever it's called.

It's just changed to the default. Oops, that was me allowing everyone to change their theme. Smiley
« Last Edit: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:13:33 by Barry Scott » Logged
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:56:51 »

I know I suggested this before, but can we make the news monkey's posts not appear on the recent thread list on the main page? Actually I think I even made up some hacked together php which wouldn't have worked.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 20:58:43 »

Its ok, i just wanted to post that picture

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:01:56 »

I know I suggested this before, but can we make the news monkey's posts not appear on the recent thread list on the main page? Actually I think I even made up some hacked together php which wouldn't have worked.

We probably can. Baby steps Benjamin. I've barely touched a button apart from ban for months. I'm gonna book it into my none existent diary and spend a few days dedicated to TEf correction, cleaning and what not.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:03:46 »

might want to delay the update for a bit as they will be releasing v2 of SMF fairly soon

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
flammableBen

« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:09:01 »

normal theme has come back.
Barry Scott

« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:12:28 »

might want to delay the update for a bit as they will be releasing v2 of SMF fairly soon

They've been on RC2 for ages haven't they? I can't believe there's not a full release by now.

normal theme has come back.

Yeah, i reset everyone to the old theme, but made the other 2 available to them. Although i think their could be 4, one of which is an unmodded version of the original. I think.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:13:30 »

They've been on RC2 for ages haven't they? I can't believe there's not a full release by now.

Not sure, just looked on the website and it was talking about almost going gold but didn't see the date that was

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Barry Scott

« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 4, 2009, 21:18:09 »

I'm wrong, looks like RC2 has only been out since 8th of November. Maybe gold will be out soon then.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: