Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's he trying to say?  (Read 9064 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:16:09 »

Haha

Footballer having ambition and wanting to play at a bigger club. What a cunt! How dare he.

Grow up

You won't find many calling Cox a cunt DMR.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:18:55 »

I'm rather apethetic about his comments. We're doing well and he doesn't want to be here, so I'd rather he left.

He's only trying to get in the fans good books, in a way this is good for us because he's more likely to stay there than be dead weight earning money here.

Not sure he got on with Wilson really.
Spencer_White

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:29:33 »

I think this proves what a lot of people realised a long time ago, that his heart wasnt really in it at Swindon.

Fact is our home atmosphere was reasonably decent up until the players started to show a complete lack of desire under Malpas.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:38:11 »

mcnamee clearly has a poor attitude, and poor ability - why do we want a bit part powder puff one trick wonder, but can only put in 1 decent cross a game player? reminds me of aaron 'im too good for league two' brown - norwich will realise, and he'll be out on his ear come next season. good riddance.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:39:16 »

I'm rather apethetic about his comments. We're doing well and he doesn't want to be here, so I'd rather he left.

He's only trying to get in the fans good books, in a way this is good for us because he's more likely to stay there than be dead weight earning money here.

Not sure he got on with Wilson really. - thats because hes shit

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:46:54 »

I think this proves what a lot of people realised a long time ago, that his heart wasnt really in it at Swindon.

Fact is our home atmosphere was reasonably decent up until the players started to show a complete lack of desire under Malpas.

Spot on.

I do wonder if the club would offer a season ticket discount if a pre-arranged group of people could occupy a block in the town end, with the aim of creating some atmosphere? I'm not talking a group of 5, but a group of 50.

The Town End is the only stand which is ever going to make some noise unfortunately, but with the atmosphere so flat, people will sooner take a decent view over it.
Spencer_White

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:49:19 »

Wilson has slowly transformed the attitude of the side since he came in.

Some players like McNamee and Brez have fallen by the wayside. Others like JPM and Amankwaah have really got on with it.

We didnt play well on saturday. But when we scored we did look like we had a team that was playing and winning for each other.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 18:54:09 »

there are ways to go and conduct yourself if it's ambition you've got. Coxy did it and is welcome back anytime. McCunt is a little shit who sulks cos he's not getting his own way so plays crap.
Coxy was being scouted long before his move yet still banged in his goals yet McCunt just struts around the place blatantly not wanting to be here. good riddance

Now i may only have seen us 4 time this season, and only sober for 2 of them, but when i saw him he looked no different to normal. He was our best player by far against gillingham, set up hutchinsons goal against brentford with a fantastic pass. People's expectations were raised by his purple patch he had when he signed for us, but that was never going to last. He's a league one player for a reason. It's just now people have an excuse for those poor performances

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 19:00:08 »

He looked no different to normal because he's always been a bit poor but a crowd favourite.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 08:40:37 »

Did he start for Norwich last night ?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 08:50:06 »

To answer my own question  Cheesy He started on the bench and didn't get on the pitch
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 09:45:09 »

Funny how everyone was begging him to stay and saying how he was pretty much the second coming of god, and slagged me off last week when I said he had a poor attitude etc towards Swindon etc. then when this finally came out and I was proved right everyone says, Oh he was shit anyway, good riddance...
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 10:06:10 »

I still think we'll miss him but DW is ace and knows what he's doing (except with strikers).
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 11:18:12 »

Funny how everyone was begging him to stay and saying how he was pretty much the second coming of god, and slagged me off last week when I said he had a poor attitude etc towards Swindon etc. then when this finally came out and I was proved right everyone says, Oh he was shit anyway, good riddance...
You should change your Facebook status to "Smug", Gaz
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 11:22:28 »

You should change your Facebook status to "Smug", Gaz

Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: