Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon Town FC Vs Huddersfield Town FC Matchday Thread  (Read 29214 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 00:48:40 »

Must admit, I wouldn't pay £15-£20 to watch the shit we get more often than not. But I'm happy with a season ticket which works out about £12 a game. If I'd paid £20 to watch some of the games this season I'd be fucking fuming.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 00:54:13 »

Must admit, I wouldn't pay £15-£20 to watch the shit we get more often than not. But I'm happy with a season ticket which works out about £12 a game. If I'd paid £20 to watch some of the games this season I'd be fucking fuming.
That's slightly harsh. I think this season we've played some really good football. The passing and moving at times has been excellent. Obviously you're not gunna get this throughout the whole 90 or maybe not even every game, but then this is League One afterall! Plus it's a bloody step up from last season, that's for sure!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 01:23:04 »

I just get really frustrated with them. One game they play like title contenders and the next relegation fodder. Yet its the same players, the same manager and the same everything - except they turn to shit.

For the record there has been at least two games this season where I seriously contemplated suicide at half time.

But I must admit I like being able to moan after a game when they play shit, I get some kind of bizarre kick from it. And as I said, paying £12 a game makes it more bearable.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 07:42:13 »

For the record there has been at least two games this season where I seriously contemplated suicide at half time.

You need to get yourelf checked out mate

Things get better but they never get good
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 09:12:42 »

I just get really frustrated with them. One game they play like title contenders and the next relegation fodder. Yet its the same players, the same manager and the same everything - except they turn to shit.

But I must admit I like being able to moan after a game when they play shit, I get some kind of bizarre kick from it. And as I said, paying £12 a game makes it more bearable.

You've just tipified most of our fans in one post there Jonny. It's no wonder people moan so much. Lighten up. for sure we all get a bit annoyed at a poor perfornance but every team is going to have a few of them over the course of 46 games. Even Man U had one last night. That's football.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 09:18:07 »

Anyone who goes to a Swindon game expecting full-on entertainment and value for money for the full 90 minutes is deluded and has watched far too much armchair football.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 09:19:29 »

Anyone who goes to a Swindon game expecting full-on entertainment and value for money for the full 90 minutes is deluded and has watched far too much armchair football.
I think that pretty much sums it up.
flammableBen

« Reply #367 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 09:29:36 »

expecting has more than one meaning. Are you going with
1. To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of
or
2. To consider reasonable or due

because at the moment 1 would be silly, 2 seems fair enough though.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 10:04:49 »

Don't go getting all smart-arse with me Benjamin.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: