Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon Town FC Vs Huddersfield Town FC Matchday Thread  (Read 29861 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:29:57 »

The problem with new chants is that terrace wit isn't really what it once was.  It's harder to get a song going when you're sat down, so fans opt for the safe route of taking a well known tune and changing the words.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:33:57 »

Mex and co looking sexy smexy in the programme!!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:37:56 »

Really chuffed with last nights performance,all round good team performance,the only negative being Macca who had a mare,Austin could turn out to be a big big player.....the way hes improving he could be a top player....thaught Cuthbert was brilliant especially first half..eight points behind second place now with a game in hand,whos to say we cant make automatic......no excuses now next tuesday weve shown we an beat the best,its time for us to start beating teams like Orient at home......as Tonga said a good result Saturday is a must,would love a cup run......well done the team,i feel good today.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:40:24 »

Oh and I love the way berniman thought it was funny that I was seconds away from getting smashed in the face with the ball!! Where was the foul mouthed Ming last night?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:40:43 »

Cracking game.

Ferry was ace. McNamee was total wank. Austin and Paynter quality.

Only downside was the chicken curry in the legends lounge, (its meant to have chicken in it)
followed by the burger (stone cold)
and finally the hotdog (the roll was so dry i chucked it).

Oh, you only need to put one lid onto the OXO cup (not 3), i tried to take a sip and almost scalded myself.

The beer was alright though Smiley

You're not one of those who ever moans about admission prices are you ? I can see cost saving opportunities aplenty here.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #335 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:54:16 »

Cracking game.

Ferry was ace. McNamee was total wank. Austin and Paynter quality.

Only downside was the chicken curry in the legends lounge, (its meant to have chicken in it)
followed by the burger (stone cold)
and finally the hotdog (the roll was so dry i chucked it).

Oh, you only need to put one lid onto the OXO cup (not 3), i tried to take a sip and almost scalded myself.

The beer was alright though Smiley

And I thought I was a fat bastard Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:05:03 »

That's a point, where the fuck has the Bovril gone again? Oxo just isn't the same (and £1.50 is quite expensive for either drink).
---

Also, twat of the day goes to all of us in the DR stand that in the second hald wondered why the hell we weren't chasing down a ball towards their goal. Only to realise seconds later we had followed the white plastic bag and not the ball. I know I wasn't the only one Smiley

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:10:50 »

hahahahahaha you geek Batch Wink

Not even I did that!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #338 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:18:19 »

Also, twat of the day goes to all of us in the DR stand that in the second hald wondered why the hell we weren't chasing down a ball towards their goal. Only to realise seconds later we had followed the white plastic bag and not the ball. I know I wasn't the only one Smiley

Bloody Brilliant!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:23:39 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:31:02 »

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/report/0,16379,1831_5717311,00.html

i know its an easy mistake to mate but come on...i thought it was JFL who set up the goal
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:13:10 »

hahahahahaha you geek Batch Wink

Not even I did that!

In fairness the ball was kicked forward, went behind a player, and the bag came out the other side of the player. Though I think I may be

[url width=298 height=239]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/DogByte6RER/magoo.jpg[/url]

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/report/0,16379,1831_5717311,00.html

i know its an easy mistake to mate but come on...i thought it was JFL who set up the goal

Give him a break, they all look the same (fullbacks that is)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:28:53 »

What makes this win all the more sweeter is that Huddersfield are a very good side. Teams like that last season would have took us apart.

On another note, Macca was absolute horse shit last night. He should have been took off.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #342 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 12:31:49 »

He should have been took off.

Is that even possible?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 13:14:58 »

My thoughts on last night was that I was disappointed with Uddersfield, as they've got this reputation of scoring goals for fun, but we virtually kept them down to two long range efforts, which one went in the top corner, giving Lucas no chance, whilst the other hit the top of the bar. That speaks volume of the back four and the midfield 3 (not including McNamee) for their tracking back. Douglas seems to be everywhere, and since he's come back from suspension, we look like a different team, especially with Ferry and JPM in support. With the front two working well together and Charlie Austin, looking like a steal...everything is looking bright at the CG.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 14:13:31 »

You're not one of those who ever moans about admission prices are you ? I can see cost saving opportunities aplenty here.

Nah.

And I thought I was a fat bastard Wink

I saw you Stanley
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: