Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well said Andrew  (Read 3316 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 10:36:47 »

Quote from: "janaage"
His career will be over in less than 10 years.  I'm sure the man has a mortgage and other bills to pay.  Last season the players wages were not paid on time on a number of occasions.  A more financially stable club has offered him more money and a longer period of financial stability of course he's going to accept it.  I would.

I'm aware of that, I'm not a total retard thanks.

He was paid to do his job for us last season, of which we all contributed to those wages in some extent. Why do i need thank him for doing his job, then fucking of to chase the money at city?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 10:40:43 »

I wasn't trying to patronise, but sometimes I think that we look a little too deeply into these things.  Smithy's had more clubs than MexRed in the last few years so loyalty's not gonna be his number one thing is it?  It's not like he's came through the ranks and now split on us, he's been here for two years, if he wants to leave fair enough.
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 10:44:02 »

If he wants to leave then fair enough - true, but by going to city he's ensured himslf plenty of abuse next season form the likes of me. Its my right as a football fan to be utterly hypocritacial and apply logic that would never work in the real world
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 10:45:50 »

Fair enough PM.  Maybe I think too rationally for my own good.  

Don't get me wrong though, I will give him a fair bit of abuse when he returns to the CG next year!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:04:19 »

PM is warming up his loins to give Smith a 'Piemonte Special' no doubt
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:15:13 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

I'm aware of that, I'm not a total retard thanks.

Thanks for clarifying that. :|

I would have given him loads of stick once but these days I can't be arsed with that of sort of thing.  It smacks of effort.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:16:14 »

From thisis...

While fellow City new boy Smith has received plenty of flak on various website forums for swapping Swindon for City, Heywood hopes his sterling service at the County Ground will spare him extensive stick from the boo boys ­ though he does expect some reaction on his return to Wiltshire next season.

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=4425
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:19:31 »

I think given that Smith has now deffected too, Heywood may well get an easier ride than he may have in the absense of Smith being there.

Let's face it, he'll probably not be in the team anyway.
Melksham Red

« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:51:26 »

This subject has been done to death on every forum.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT. They've gone. Like AK said, he's not here so i'm not fucking interested! (Obviously not a direct quote Cheesy ) The same goes for Heywood. Let's move on eh.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:57:44 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
GET THE FUCK OVER IT. They've gone. Like AK said, he's not here so i'm not fucking interested! (Obviously not a direct quote Cheesy ) The same goes for Heywood. Let's move on eh.

No I like living in the past Cool  the future isn't as cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 12:30:02 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"

But Mr Melksham sir, the whole point of football forums everywhere is so that people can go harping on about the same old things over and over and over again until they've been absolutely flogged to death.  I thought you realised this?

I'm off now to start up a 'KING OUT' thread, a 'Parkin to Watford/Sheffield United/QPR/whoever' thread and maybe a 'Ooooh me blackberry wireless thingamy bob is fucked' thread just for the hell of it. :|
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 12:33:36 »

There's not much else to talk about though is there?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 12:39:21 »

The forum is supposed to be 80% bollocks and only 25% football so can we keep the football talk to a minimum please? :winking:
McLovin

« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 13:43:42 »

Howard will be he only one receiving abuse off me. The little fat fucker.
DMR

« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 3, 2005, 22:25:02 »

Quote from: "janaage"
"12 months ago his career was going no where"  Only because you wouldn't play him you fucking fat prick.  His career continued to go no where whilst Kingy chose to keep him on the bench whilst our season stuttered along.  Grant Smith has nothing to thank King for.

Bollocks

Grant Smith, until he hit some freakishly hot form, was FUCKING useless.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: