Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worldnet 2010  (Read 1909 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 19:18:51 »

I've emailed all the TEF'ers who came last season about next years WorldNet, but if anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP (either in this thread, or by PM, doesn't really matter) and I will get in touch. As mentioned in the email the £25 deposit is required by the end of November if you are interested in coming.

Just incase anyone hasn't the foggiest what I'm on about, it's a fans tournament held by the IFA and will be held in Leeds on the dates mentioned above, linky here... http://www.internetfootball.org.uk/worldnet10/index.php

We need to make up for our not so good efforts last year. If all goes well we should be able to play in the full first team kit yet again, but that's not guaranteed at the moment.

Cheers!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 21:18:22 »

I'm in, all being well. Just double checking the dates...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 21:22:45 »

Not sure I can make it. I will only know for sure by Dec 11th. I've emailed you anyway Nath.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 07:58:53 »

i'm sitting on the fence Smiley

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 21:53:26 »

Cheque will go tomorrow...provided the wife sends it!

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 09:40:54 »

Should be fine for those dates as long as I'm still wanted after last year's performance in the Knockout stage!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 21:42:30 »

Another e-mail sent, we've got some newbies this year who've been interested in playing for years and never got round to it. DV has said he'll pay too so I believe we're up to about 9 who will have paid me by the end of this week.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 30, 2009, 19:08:14 »

10 paid, 3 still to pay tonight and tomorrow plus another 1 at the very least. Spaces filling up quite quick!

Also in process of organising a friendly with Sunday League team Parks FC and maybe even a match in Southampton if anyone's up for it? The likelihood is low, but we're gonna ask nontheless. We're going to ask a few Sunday League teams for matches I think. We should have just about enough people from Swindon to field a strong enough team.

So far the people I've received money from the following TEF'ers...

Bennett
Mulley
Myself (obviously)
DV
Donkey

Anyone else, if you've sent anything I've not got it.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 01:01:58 »

Oh bollocks, forgot about this completely, I'm stupidly distracted at the moment, will send you a cheque tomorrow.

Can get a friendly against some sort of Charlton XI on Boxing Day if anyone is going, I know a few Charlton fans.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 12:20:04 »

I think I will be a bit pissed on boxing day. Probably no different to WorldNet in fairness
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: