Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arsenal & Sky  (Read 3536 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 23:06:12 »

how fucking good is fabregas now?
now the best centre mid in the prem imo.awesome today.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 23:07:53 »

Just watching it on MOTD 2 now.  Yes hes fucking ace.  Even with Boltons usual tactic of trying to beat him up he's a class above anyone else in the premiership.

Never knowingly overstated.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 23:27:36 »

He's a damn good footballer.

In some ways its a shame the rest of the Arsenal team around him dont match up to him. Give it another 2 years and I reckon he'll be off to Spain.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 00:05:57 »

Cesc Fabregas cannot be expected to stay in England forever - but he's a great footballer whose game has improved season-by-season. I wish more of England's better players or even younger talents would play in Serie A or La Liga.

A 22 year old with over 50 caps for a national side like Spain and over 200 senior appearances for Arsenal is impressive. However, all he has at Arsenal is an F.A. Cup winners medal.

I think Fabregas could be the long turn replacement for Xavi at Barcelona.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 00:06:05 »

Football is about winning not mincing around looking pretty and finishing 3rd/4th. wenger is clearly an excellent manager, his record says that but i cant help but think hes deluding himself if he thinks he can win major trophys with players brought through the youth team with an average height of 3ft. His teams of old had steel as well as technique.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 00:15:12 »

I dont think deep down Wenger truely believe that.

Since they moved to their new stadium he hasnt been given the money to spend.

Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Edu, Vieria, Petit, Gilberto, Kanu, Wiltord, Toure - all bought, some for decent money to.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 00:21:44 »

But the arsenal board always seem to be saying he has money if he wants it. Their accounts say they make money dspite the ground move. (you'd fucking hope so given their ticket prices) It wouldnt even take that much to make them geninue contenders for me. A couple of Big strong players in the £10-£15m bracket
china red

« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 02:43:37 »

I dont think deep down Wenger truely believe that.

Since they moved to their new stadium he hasnt been given the money to spend.

Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Edu, Vieria, Petit, Gilberto, Kanu, Wiltord, Toure - all bought, some for decent money to.

I think his idea was that he would need to spend money until a time when the youth team started paying dividends in terms of the number of players making it into the first team. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: