Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town V Hartlepool United official matchday thread  (Read 21133 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 05:55:58 »

People want us to play 442 becase they can't comprehend anything other than that

Things get better but they never get good
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 07:03:13 »

mcgovern was ace in a 4 man midfield last week.
But it was only a 2-man midfield on Saturday, no way could you class Macca and Tope as genuine midfielders.  Sadly I felt Ferry and JPM were just overrun and when the monkey hangars put an extra man in midfield for the second half we didn't even try to counter it!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 07:11:43 »

mcgovern was ace in a 4 man midfield last week.

When he played on the right, not in the middle.

And I completely agree with Rob.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 07:55:58 »

Kanu is not getting a game at Reading at the moment, sign him up then we can have 2 decent wide players, and HRK can defend as well.

Put Easton in the middle alongside JPM & Ferry with Paynter up front on his own, let's get back to being solid and stealing the game with the odd goal
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #229 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 08:53:41 »

Wilson dropped a bollock on this one imo.Ferry and jp were simply over ran and as a result cuthbert and greer were fucking shocking along with amankawah.As we have proved this year we have become reliable on a holding midfielder so he should of put Easton in to protect the back four

My main worry is up front again though as come january the only striker on our books paynter is going to be a mess if the likes of peacock keep getting used ahead of him.

We lack a out and out striker and the only one who has come close to looking like one this year is Tope yet we play him on the wing.I still can't get my head around being 2 nil down at home and bringing on lee fucking peacock.

As for Ferry being shit that is a joke i hope? The reason he looks to play sideways passes is either due to no movement from the strikers or when they do move it;s to drop short and get the ball which is pointless.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 08:58:50 »

completely agree DRS.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 09:30:18 »

Wilson dropped a bollock on this one imo.Ferry and jp were simply over ran and as a result cuthbert and greer were fucking shocking along with amankawah.As we have proved this year we have become reliable on a holding midfielder so he should of put Easton in to protect the back four

My main worry is up front again though as come january the only striker on our books paynter is going to be a mess if the likes of peacock keep getting used ahead of him.

We lack a out and out striker and the only one who has come close to looking like one this year is Tope yet we play him on the wing.I still can't get my head around being 2 nil down at home and bringing on lee fucking peacock.

As for Ferry being shit that is a joke i hope? The reason he looks to play sideways passes is either due to no movement from the strikers or when they do move it;s to drop short and get the ball which is pointless.

True......all true.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 09:57:06 »

Yup, agree  DRS. Ferry's sideways/backwards passing at least retained posession, unlike the hoofs up field
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 10:10:51 »

I personally was outraged there was no tea or coffee in the whole DRS on Sat at half time!!!!! what a joke it was bloody freezing! My flask is broke so couldnt bring it!!!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 10:19:25 »

I personally was outraged there was no tea or coffee in the whole DRS on Sat at half time!!!!! what a joke it was bloody freezing! My flask is broke so couldnt bring it!!!

Finger on the pulse as usual JFW.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 12:58:56 »

was probably a blessing.it is luke warm and tastes like shit
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 13:01:59 »

Thats me! finger on the pulse of all things unimportant!!!
Ive found the tea is better this season as they use a bag rather than powdered crap - but I refuse to drink that mingy gloop that try to call hot chocolate!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 13:48:00 »

But it was only a 2-man midfield on Saturday, no way could you class Macca and Tope as genuine midfielders.  Sadly I felt Ferry and JPM were just overrun and when the monkey hangars put an extra man in midfield for the second half we didn't even try to counter it!

This.

It was more 4-2-4 on Saturday than 4-4-2.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 16:33:56 »

Thats me! finger on the pulse of all things unimportant!!!
Ive found the tea is better this season as they use a bag rather than powdered crap - but I refuse to drink that mingy gloop that try to call hot chocolate!!!
You should get Jan Moir's column once Stephen Fry's had her executed by TwitterSquad
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 21:02:53 »

You needed it to wash down all that grub you were knocking back in the Winners!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: