Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fB  (Read 9726 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:39:50 »

I thought you would've dealt on fat cunt. Never mind. I'm out.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #46 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:41:46 »

I thought you would've dealt on fat cunt. Never mind. I'm out.
I'm pissed so fuck knows what the rules are - and i am indeed a fat cunt.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:43:49 »

I'm slightly pissed too, but I'm not admitting to being a gay cunt.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #48 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:48:00 »

Maybe when you've sobered up. you'll admit it
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:49:16 »

Maybe. I'm not sure how the wife'll take it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #50 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:50:31 »

There are several responses I could make but won't.
Doore

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 23:47:16 »

So it seems that fB has actually left the TEF.  I think we ought to pay tribute to his massive contribution over the past few years.  I have been an in and out contributor to this forum - he has obviously been one of the hardcore.  I think posters should pay tribute to him by posting about some of their favourite fB memories.

I'll start.  That thread where he got drunk, did a poo on the way home, and lost his wallet and keys in doing so.

N.B. I was actually a good mate of fB's for a very long time but moved away - if anyone actually knows what he is up to, please let me know.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 02:41:41 »

He's probably getting drunk, taking speed and shitting in alleys. A much more rewardin actiity than trawling the internet because you can't sleep I suspect.

I'm halfway through a film but I'm losing interest.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 10:26:47 »

So it seems that fB has actually left the TEF.  I think we ought to pay tribute to his massive contribution over the past few years.  I have been an in and out contributor to this forum - he has obviously been one of the hardcore.  I think posters should pay tribute to him by posting about some of their favourite fB memories.

I'll start.  That thread where he got drunk, did a poo on the way home, and lost his wallet and keys in doing so.

N.B. I was actually a good mate of fB's for a very long time but moved away - if anyone actually knows what he is up to, please let me know.

His internet isn't working and he hasn't bothered to fix it yet cos he said he is enjoying being without it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 13:41:13 »

Odd this thread popped up. I was clearing some crap off my PC and came across something called XXZS - Coldpiss.

Ben's pisstake of Coldplay - funny as fuck.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 26, 2009, 11:23:15 »

I can't help but feel partly responsible for that. I was at Cheltenham away, the day some lads decided to get dressed up as Mexicans. I'd been up for about 36 hours on speed and still had some left. I saw fB looking rather worse for wear and kindly gave him the rest of my speed, the rest as they say, is history.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 26, 2009, 22:10:08 »

I don't actually know him  Smiley , but I do did like the "cookery shows" he did on here.  :eatkf:
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 06:06:47 »

Maybe he's actually got job and he's too ashamed to tell anybody.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 08:02:40 »

Or maybe he's become sober/drug free.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 17:00:54 »

I did explain this. Check reply #53.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: