Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Exeter -v- Swindon Official Mathday thread  (Read 19821 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 09:32:18 »

Sky just showed Macca's goal. He definitely meant it..

I reckon its bollocks when people say "he didn't mean it". Unless it gets caught by the wind, it takes a deflection or they mishit it of course they meant it. They kicked the ball so how could they not? They might not even be aware of what they were doing either, they just automatically figure out how to kick the ball and could on an unconscious level actually of been going for goal.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 09:50:15 »

It seems barry corrs days could be numbered at exeter according to someone on their forum,shame if true but this was inevitable was it not.
Barry Scott

« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 09:55:57 »

Is he broken again?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 09:56:57 »

I reckon its bollocks when people say "he didn't mean it". Unless it gets caught by the wind, it takes a deflection or they mishit it of course they meant it. They kicked the ball so how could they not? They might not even be aware of what they were doing either, they just automatically figure out how to kick the ball and could on an unconscious level actually of been going for goal.

So when you try and shoot on target and it spoons wide you don't mean that either.

Clearly if you're trying to do one thing and another happens you don't mean it. It doesn't really matter though, if a player has the opportunity to do something and it leads to a goal then whilst fortunate, they did have to create that chance in the first place.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 09:57:57 »

I dont think so,i think things are just not working out for him.  

From exeweb

Originally Posted by rifraf  View Post
One of the very last times you'll see Corrr start a game for City prior to moving on.

You heard it here first.

UTC

Got to say that I'm not particularly disapointed by that, he has done nothing of any sort to impress me. That includes that couple of PSFs that I saw when you'd have thought he'd be putting the effort in to impress and claim a place. That said he has been unfairly left up front on his own some of the time so I might be being a bit harsh.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 10:03:44 by Russ STFC » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: